• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
random event in the park. follow dude to forest. Hypnosis is nerfed to the point of being useless. That hypno gun is just extra 5k that you can get early in the game.
I differ with you on the uselessness of hypnosis overall, but that device IS very weak. I too just sell it anymore

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
Windows 11 Home x64 base install from iso. 23H2. Local account. Could not be bothered to install vmware drivers.
Downloaded and installed latest .Net (8.0.204 SDK) from Microsoft.
Downloaded and installed VC 2015 x64 runtime from MS.
Downloaded and installed seven zip.
Downloaded the game.
Unpacked game in C:\Games
Started hhs+.exe
Works.

other box got only 3.1 and 6.0 runtimes and bunch of vc versions that got loaded by other games. Also works.

c:\Program Files\dotnet>dotnet.exe --list-runtimes
Microsoft.NETCore.App 3.1.8 [c:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App]
Microsoft.NETCore.App 6.0.11 [c:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App]
Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App 3.1.8 [c:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App]
Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App 6.0.11 [c:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App]
well, i did basicaly the same, that is reason why im confused why it dont work. since on my other pc game runs without any problems.
that is reason if there are some specific demands for game to run (ram size, cpu speed, display size...etc)

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
well, i did basicaly the same, that is reason why im confused why it dont work. since on my other pc game runs without any problems.
that is reason if there are some specific demands for game to run (ram size, cpu speed, display size...etc)
Vmware allocated 2CPU cores, 4 GB ram and 64GB disk to Win11 virt. Only minimal required TPM support enabled. UK English locale. vmware drivers were not installed before testing. So basic non-accelerated video that does not take advantage of real GPU. Real machine got cpu and graphics card bought before global emergency. 16GB ram, 8 core CPU without hyperthreading and Windows with more exotic locale. 1920x1080 monitor. My locale is not as exotic as the ones found around Turkey.

Maybe you got less memory or tried to run exe from inside archive.

Last edited:

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I haven't played the game in years and just downloaded the newest version and I'm running in to a problem with the menus right away. When i go to the Teacher Assignments menu I simply can't click on any of the assignments that are lower down, if I try to click on Math for instance the text box at the bottom of the screen moves up and down, so I can never click Math.

I realize I can use tab or arrow keys to select these but it's kinda awkward and feeling like this is probably going to be an issue with other menus in the game, is this a known issue or are there some settings I should check out? Not sure if DPI scaling might help. EDIT it did not.

Last edited:
Reactions: gorgonzola_eater

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I haven't played the game in years and just downloaded the newest version and I'm running in to a problem with the menus right away. When i go to the Teacher Assignments menu I simply can't click on any of the assignments that are lower down, if I try to click on Math for instance the text box at the bottom of the screen moves up and down, so I can never click Math.

I realize I can use tab or arrow keys to select these but it's kinda awkward and feeling like this is probably going to be an issue with other menus in the game, is this a known issue or are there some settings I should check out? Not sure if DPI scaling might help. EDIT it did not.
No way to get higher resolution or resize window? Your screen or window is around 1024x768. Text in there is too small even for my preference and I can't advise to change font size in skin for that.

Other screens should not have that problem as they do not include large amount of checkboxes with hover tips and tons of helpful text. At 1024x768 resolution UI does look cramped.

Last edited:

Sims4Amateur

Jul 27, 2021
Does anyone else get a bug when visiting a generic NPC's house? It's cancelled more than a couple of dates at this point.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Is there a fix or do I just have to cope?
From HHS forum.

"Since no one mentioned the fix to the error mentioned by Chipichan, you need to edit the event ExtensionLibrary\Smartphone\Main\ManageViewVisit. Search for id 414 (or line 5070 if you use a text editor), and change the file name from Btn_GeneralHomeLeave to ConnectStreetExit. The directory of the file stays the same."

File is in Mods\Lexville\Events\ExtensionLibrary\Smartphone\Main

Change, add updated objects via debug (same update procedure as for normal game, when using older saves), starts working.

Reactions: Settum

Sims4Amateur

Jul 27, 2021
From HHS forum.

"Since no one mentioned the fix to the error mentioned by Chipichan, you need to edit the event ExtensionLibrary\Smartphone\Main\ManageViewVisit. Search for id 414 (or line 5070 if you use a text editor), and change the file name from Btn_GeneralHomeLeave to ConnectStreetExit. The directory of the file stays the same."

File is in Mods\Lexville\Events\ExtensionLibrary\Smartphone\Main

Change, add updated objects via debug (same update procedure as for normal game, when using older saves), starts working.
Brilliant, it's working now. Thank you!

EddyB50

Dec 9, 2022
Has anyone had an Exception Report when trying to enter an NPC home? (one of the generic homes)
Code:
ExtensionLibrary\Smartphone\Main\ManageViewVisit [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqAct_LocationString (ID: 413).
    called by Location\City Streets Shared\Btn_GotoGenNPCHomeLocal at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 2)
Event Location\General Home Shared\Home\Btn_GeneralHomeLeave not known
Anyone dealt with this before?
I'm getting exact same error. Have you been able to find a solution?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Are there any mods for more in depth management of the academic part of the school?
I have an excel spreadsheet where I keep track of my school. It tracks through the first teachers hired and the number of classes allowed and the courses that are being taught at any point in time. I keep a smaller school until I can pass most of the more extreme PTA rules, but I don't always implement them because of the hit on reputation. Teachers are assigned only 2 subjects at the start and they are rotated through the classes. It has allowed my education to rise pretty high, seeing small hits when new students are brought in.

I also maintain the school in the normal uniforms and let the game undress the students based on stats so every Monday morning I sort the students based on their level of undress, keeping the quest students and the most undressed in the first class and then working down to the newest students and least undressed in the current highest numbered class. Currently I do sexy uniform Thursdays and naked Fridays. I have the bondage class but have not unlocked bondage uniforms. It's important to change back to the normal uniforms on Friday to avoid the rep hit on the weekend and to have them in the normal uniforms for Monday morning. Keeping the class at about the same undress level limits some of the more lewd things you might catch your students doing when entering classrooms from taking a larger rep hit with the some are shocked responses.

I have not found a hit on reputation for keeping classes at 40 students so I let the highest number class be smaller and it catches all the new students.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes