maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Um can anyone make a cheat to easily beat the boss because my save editor is not helping,I need a step by step to us a cheat on helpless heroine

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
No,too complicated, how about a RPG VX ACE Cheat System on it so I can beat the final boss with one hit Including the battle of atledia in the slavegirl rising game with the cheat but only step by step
Sorry I only know how to use Cheat Engine and RPG game Save Editor online

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Sorry I only know how to use Cheat Engine and RPG game Save Editor online

Then tell me
how to use the cheat engine or your RPG game Save Editor to beat the final boss in helpless heroine and the battle of atledia in the slavegirl rising game
But this time step by step

Last edited:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Then tell me
how to use the cheat engine or your RPG game Save Editor to beat the final boss in helpless heroine and the battle of atledia in the slavegirl rising game
But this time step by step

Make back up copy of save file you wanna edit. Then, drag the save file onto the website and modify. After that, download the modified file from the site.

For Cheat Engine
The search formula should be X*2+1 and 4 Bytes. Where the X is the number you wanna change. You're gonna have to learn how to use Cheat Engine from the Cheat Engine tutorial included in the program first.

Also, I've never played this game before and haven't tried any cheats on it.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018

Make back up copy of save file you wanna edit. Then, drag the save file onto the website and modify. After that, download the modified file from the site.

For Cheat Engine
The search formula should be X*2+1 and 4 Bytes. Where the X is the number you wanna change. You're gonna have to learn how to use Cheat Engine from the Cheat Engine tutorial included in the program first.

Also, I've never played this game before and haven't tried any cheats on it.
Then I guess I better wait for someone else hoping to give a cheat to the game step by step with RPG VX ACE Cheat System

Last edited:

Qerh

Aug 17, 2020
Then I guess I better wait for someone else hoping to give a cheat to the game step by step with RPG VX ACE Cheat System
I'm fairly late into the game myself. I'm not at the end but I am near. Though I don't fully understand what all the hate is for. Sure, the art is nothing pretty and some levels are more frustrating than others, but I did enjoy my time playing the game so far. Is it the best, no, is it fun to play, for the most part.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I can't give you cheats. Also for the Slavegirl's rising one, thats easy, just lure them out and surround them one by one.
I will try with the surrounding part in slavegirl rising battle but for Helpless rising,you can kindly give a cheat to the game,i just needed to see the ending.

Edit Few minutes later) : I followed your strategy and it worked thanks but now I need a favor to ask if you can add the cheat to slavegirls rising so I can give a one punch to the final boss since the save editor I used is not helping.

By the way could you give me a walkthrough of what should I do next I am stuck at the Arkheva place with nothing to do but wander.

Last edited:

Qerh

Aug 17, 2020
I will try with the surrounding part in slavegirl rising battle but for Helpless rising,you can kindly give a cheat to the game,i just needed to see the ending.

Edit Few minutes later) : I followed your strategy and it worked thanks but now I need a favor to ask if you can add the cheat to slavegirls rising so I can give a one punch to the final boss since the save editor I used is not helping.

By the way could you give me a walkthrough of what should I do next I am stuck at the Arkheva place with nothing to do but wander.
I feel you, the game can take quite some time to get through. Though I don't know any good cheat engines myself that weren't already shown here. Sorry dude. The walkthrough I think I can do though. The most recent update to "Slave Girls Rising" introduced the area after the rts sequence you just completed. Check to see if you have that version or not. If so, try going to the town exits and see if they let you leave/ progress. And if that doesn't work. Try talking to our main cast to see if they have anything important to say.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I feel you, the game can take quite some time to get through. Though I don't know any good cheat engines myself that weren't already shown here. Sorry dude. The walkthrough I think I can do though. The most recent update to "Slave Girls Rising" introduced the area after the rts sequence you just completed. Check to see if you have that version or not. If so, try going to the town exits and see if they let you leave/ progress. And if that doesn't work. Try talking to our main cast to see if they have anything important to say.

By the way I finished the battle and even did the meduskin quest level leading to the next level which sadly as of now leads to the final cutscene (for now ) until the next release so here it is in the next forum https://f95zone.to/threads/slavegirls-rising-v1-2-4a-kavenbach.7436/page-12

And let me hope you add the cheat to helpless heroine so I can beat the final boss with one punch and see the ending

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Has anyone added the cheat to helpless heroine yet so I can beat the final boss with one punch and see the ending ?

Qerh

Aug 17, 2020
Has anyone added the cheat to helpless heroine yet so I can beat the final boss with one punch and see the ending ?

This is the save editor I use. Its simple, just move your save file into it, bump up the stats ludicrous numbers, and then put it back into your game files. Of course I recommend making a back up save just in case something goes wrong.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018

This is the save editor I use. Its simple, just move your save file into it, bump up the stats ludicrous numbers, and then put it back into your game files. Of course I recommend making a back up save just in case something goes wrong.
I did as you said but it's not helping especially that it's similar to the usual save editor I use which doesn't help beat the final boss with one punch as shown in the screenshot

I suggest maybe you can use a rpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat on helpless heroine to help me beat the final boss ,also here is the final level save so you can figure a way to beat the final boss

Qerh

Aug 17, 2020
Then I can't help you there mate. If you can't beat him normally then I suggest going back to a save from before and grinding some levels. Or trying a new tactic. All I can say really.