meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
For some reason, this "thing" reminds me of "The Kentucky Fried Movie". Not sure why, though.

26 MB? Hmmm.... Wash the car or try this? Wash the car or try this? Yeah, wash the car.

Still 26 MB? I may bite later.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Looks like a relic from the days of Prince of Persia.
I'd say PoP - the original one from the Nineties - was three orders of magnitude or so more fappable.
Shit.
The original SimCity was more fappable.

Reactions: Lycan73

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Surely nothing could be as... Unpolished as this.
Im not gonna say something stupid like bet, but look up OnePieceTales: The Maiden Island by DarkKingRayleigh. Maybe that art isn't as terrible as this one, but I'll let you be the judge on that. Or don't, since it is terrible. Either game shows us the atrocity of art anyways.

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
I do not agree with you. Given the number of negative comments, I gave him a chance (yes yes I am the savior of lost causes).

Although visually, it leaves something to be desired, there is a great depth of play. The story is very well crafted and full of secrets and mysteries. The difficulty is relatively high and sometimes requires finding the right trick to defeat the bosses. There is a lot of humor in the dialogues (personal point of view).

To summarize the story, we control several characters who will leave and then return for various reasons and in different ways.

The main character is called "Onyx" and its very existence is a mystery that we will discover over the course of travel and meetings.

The drawings are not great art but over the hours, to follow the peregrinations of the characters, for example "Bart" who becomes in spite of himself "Bartette" then who will pass from one state to another because of the events sometimes of relatively hilarious way, we abstract from this detail of the quality of the drawings and finally, we are caught by the whole.

I'm over 10 hours of play, I'm at the level of the undead, and I'm stuck at the temple level to not know where to go. But I know maybe it's just something I have not noticed yet that's blocking me.

Reactions: tamzarian

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
I do not agree with you. Given the number of negative comments, I gave him a chance (yes yes I am the savior of lost causes).
Maybe not giving him the chance on this one, cause it was finished like 2 years ago? He has more recent game in development, and it looks way more prettier. Same style, same pixel art, same idea, but not so ugly. I'm talking about , although I haven't heard about it for a long time, hope it isn't abandoned for that would be really a shame.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope
nope nope nopenope nope nope nope nope nope