3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
i might be wrong since it was ages ago.. but back when it was released as red falls i think they did call MC as the son of the mom and dad couple who ran the camp...
Yes and the mystery MC needed to solve was who was Mom having sex with. And Mom wanted MC in a bad way. Then the dev remade the game and forgot all about Mom.

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
And nothing of value was lost....

They never addressed them as family or Dad/Mom/Sister anyway...it's still basically the same game without the Dad.
Yeah no. It's a ridiculous mess. Since plenty of the story is actually BASED on said relationships. And never really got changed only badly "tweaked". Read all comments on here about it and come back and say they're all lying and it's not true. The actual FACTS.

So yeah no, it 100% is NOT basically the same game.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Anything new or just 4k?

I have this compressed for my tablet, so 4k isn't of interest. Only new content.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i might be wrong since it was ages ago.. but back when it was released as red falls i think they did call MC as the son of the mom and dad couple who ran the camp...
Yes, but they never referred to them as Mom/Dad/Sister like I said above.

I mean it's still here in the spoiler tab and can play it, he doesn't say Dad, he refers to him as Paul and so forth.

Yeah no. It's a ridiculous mess. Since plenty of the story is actually BASED on said relationships. And never really got changed only badly "tweaked". Read all comments on here about it and come back and say they're all lying and it's not true. The actual FACTS.

So yeah no, it 100% is NOT basically the same game.
It was implied but they NEVER said it was family. So, yes, it's basically the same shit without the Dad...

I just started up "Red Falls" for fun, he only says returning home, and doesn't say it's his sister when he meets, they don't refer to Paul as Dad, but by his name.

Last edited:
Reactions: KiraJames

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
Not wrong, it was heavily written/implied that the MC and the immediate cast (Paul, Emily, Kiara, Eve) that they were "family" and MC was returning "home", even when they decided to leave the relation parts up to player input (true up to Red Falls ep6).

Emily was coded as "sisrelation", Paul was [da] and Eve was [mo] back when it was Red Falls.
And it was a lot more fun and interesting back then, too.

Jaykeex

May 7, 2019
For some reason, when I enable the developer console, the game won't open. It pops up a traceback.txt file with this error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any ideas on why this happens and how I can fix it?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
For some reason, when I enable the developer console, the game won't open. It pops up a traceback.txt file with this error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any ideas on why this happens and how I can fix it?
Some games when you use/unlock dev console refuse to work, if it works fine with it disabled, then that is the case here.

Robert68

Sep 4, 2021
So i may have downloaded the wrong version or missing something to switch my display but I am having trouble fitting the full image on my screen. I downloaded the 4K, if I need to redownload the 1080 can you let me know?

Reactions: Zuhalzu

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Yes, but they never referred to them as Mom/Dad/Sister like I said above.

I mean it's still here in the spoiler tab and can play it, he doesn't say Dad, he refers to him as Paul and so forth.

It was implied but they NEVER said it was family. So, yes, it's basically the same shit without the Dad...

I just started up "Red Falls" for fun, he only says returning home, and doesn't say it's his sister when he meets, they don't refer to Paul as Dad, but by his name.
But the whole story was based around Paul's wife cheating on him and having the hots for the MC. Keeping that atmosphere and not changing the story enough makes for a much worse game. If you want to do a different story then redo fully.
Or you get this kind of sticky mess...

Reactions: LSC82

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
ehh... I was hoping they'd remaster the story and remove the completely unnecessary and dumb sandbox thing... but no, just 4K :FacePalm:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
But the whole story was based around Paul's wife cheating on him and having the hots for the MC. Keeping that atmosphere and not changing the story enough makes for a much worse game. If you want to do a different story then redo fully.
Or you get this kind of sticky mess...
You can blame the NTR brigade for it, they thought Husband/Wife sex and that was NTR.

It wasn't about incest. Even in Redfalls it still only hinted at that.

It doesn't matter what any of us thinks, the dev is rolling literally in his Patreon and Steam and to further that GOG money.

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
You can blame the NTR brigade for it, they thought Husband/Wife sex and that was NTR.

It wasn't about incest. Even in Redfalls it still only hinted at that.

It doesn't matter what any of us thinks, the dev is rolling literally in his Patreon and Steam and to further that GOG money.
All true. But should be called ANTI-NTR brigade, since the actual NTR brigade gets enough irrelevant flak fort their views without being forced to accept the ones their opponents wave around.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I always found the ex gf hotter than most of the "hotties". Shame there wasn't a path where the ex comes to the camp and you can make up (but still bang the occasional hottie behind her back :LUL:).

Jan 12, 2018
Does anybody receives a resolution bug? Do you know how can i fix it?
View attachment 3643993 View attachment 3643996
Exact same issue here. I have a 4k monitor and it's just refusing to fit even though it absolutely should.

Edit: Apparently the issue is the WT mod. I uninstalled it and the game works fine. It seems the mod uses custom screens and is fit to a certain resolution, so it just breaks everything if installed on the 4k version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert68

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Exact same issue here. I have a 4k monitor and it's just refusing to fit even though it absolutely should.

Edit: Apparently the issue is the WT mod. I uninstalled it and the game works fine. It seems the mod uses custom screens and is fit to a certain resolution, so it just breaks everything if installed on the 4k version.
So the mod is for version 1.0 currently. Typically you aren't supposed to use mismatch mods with game versions as it causes issues. Considering the 4K version was added in the latest version that could be why

Reactions: Maviarab

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017

Generally if a mod/patch hasn't explicitly been updated to the newest version or has been tested for it, that's where your issues are going to come from.
People make their mods differently and not all of them are future compatible, try to wait for the updated version of the mods/patch before installing them in new releases.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes