• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Help, I'm the Only Man in This Town! [v0.2] [Tangerinelo]

Oct 10, 2019
One of those transported to another world where the men are rare genre. However, it's not a harem game so a little warning for those who want to try and in the 'no other dicks around LIs' team I think it's implied that the innkeeper (LI?) fuck other guy in the room next door the first night the MC sleep there.
how? are you not actually the only guy in the town? does the title just straight up lie to to you? and with no proper tags either? this is a much more important question than the "only audio and text sex scenes" because strange design decisions can be overlooked if the content is good but if the entire premise of the game is nullified in what I assume are the first moments of gameplay that is a lot worse, I was interested in this game specifically because being the only guy means I don't have to worry about the devs sneaking in NTR or similar stuff but apparently that is also not enough

Reactions: harem.king