• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Help, I'm the Only Man in This Town! [v0.2] [Tangerinelo]

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Although, as someone who frequents (occasions?) r/gonewildaudio, I'm open to "auditory" because it can be fan-fuckin'-tastic.

Reactions: mandmihate

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Hey man, have you played "That time I reincarnated as a pebble in a different world with no original characteristics but I'm a magical stone that can turn into a human and for some reason I'm overpowered so I will not have any real problems in my new life so I'll just go and seduce every single stereotypical female that gets in my way to make my own harem and finally defeat the demon queen who will also join my harem so I can live a life full of vice"?
What game is this and where can I find it? :LOL:

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
Searches the femdom tag and excludes almost everything as usual.
Wow something ne...
Reads descriptions.
Type roast about audio and text in a visual nov.
pauses to read some comments.
Oh looks like others know what's up, i guess i'll leave the roasting to them.

Reactions: ZenMaru

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
One of those transported to another world where the men are rare genre. However, it's not a harem game so a little warning for those who want to try and in the 'no other dicks around LIs' team I think it's implied that the innkeeper (LI?) fuck other guy in the room next door the first night the MC sleep there.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
lol, for some reason I read it as "Only Old Man" and was questioning why; like was there a war or something.

Reactions: sh466y

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
The artstyle looked amazing like Octopath traveller and then I saw "NSFW content? Yes, but it is entirely textual and auditory"
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Yikes.