• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

macrutt

Jun 5, 2017
God I hate the save system. I shouldn't have to go back to the beginning of an entire earlier stage because I fucked up in a battle in the new stage. It's not like the combat system is good and responsive so I always will fuck it up. I remember enjoying this over a year ago. What happened?

FuckNoThanks

Mar 25, 2019
I like the art, but it really is obnoxious trying to do that combat and navigate through enemies with annoying circle views only to revert all the way back to the start. What's the point of stealthing through an orc camp if you escape, and immediately fight all of them, but if you're caught you reload? Automatically put me back at the start of stealth if I fail stealth, or the start of battle if I fail battle. Reverting entirely just makes it tedious.

Reactions: BodhiZafa

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
I like the art, but it really is obnoxious trying to do that combat and navigate through enemies with annoying circle views only to revert all the way back to the start. What's the point of stealthing through an orc camp if you escape, and immediately fight all of them, but if you're caught you reload? Automatically put me back at the start of stealth if I fail stealth, or the start of battle if I fail battle. Reverting entirely just makes it tedious.
I've played through the entire game, and can't understand yours and similar comments. I can't recall losing a single battle and I'm pretty bad at it. What stealth section are you referring to? Invading the orc camp? If so, did you try using the orc potion (or was it a costume? I can't remember exactly)?

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
God I hate the save system. I shouldn't have to go back to the beginning of an entire earlier stage because I fucked up in a battle in the new stage. It's not like the combat system is good and responsive so I always will fuck it up. I remember enjoying this over a year ago. What happened?
The developer is acting a bit too pretentious for my liking, apparently even adding text-skipping is a large compromise to them. The game has fantastic art, but it seems like the dev is hell bent on creating an ass gameplay to smear all over it.

Mr_Sandmanx

Feb 3, 2018
My save file was corrupted. pls can someone send me a save file with the completed gallery? i dont want to repeat 3 hours of this

Last edited:

FuckNoThanks

Mar 25, 2019
I've played through the entire game, and can't understand yours and similar comments. I can't recall losing a single battle and I'm pretty bad at it. What stealth section are you referring to? Invading the orc camp? If so, did you try using the orc potion (or was it a costume? I can't remember exactly)?
Really? I am talking about the orc camp. The stealth isn't hard, but I failed the boss fight at the end probably three times, and it's extremely tedious to redo it all. I don't know if I'm missing something combat wise, because it's kind of ass.

Diablo11

Sep 5, 2019
"Chase away all feral felins" quest in lvl 8 bugged. I "kill" all cats in the lvl but the star don't appear

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes