Orphoenix

Donor
May 7, 2017
So i need 2 stones to give to the Blacksmith in order to beat Orcasaurus but there is no hint as to where to acquire said stones and after going through all the zones for over an hour, I am at a loss. This is pretty shitty quest design.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
So i need 2 stones to give to the Blacksmith in order to beat Orcasaurus but there is no hint as to where to acquire said stones and after going through all the zones for over an hour, I am at a loss. This is pretty shitty quest design.
Yup, hence why it's baffling when you see some positive reviews of this game praising the sun that this exists... When it's mediocre at best (as a package). The art is sublime, but the game components are taking a steaming dump all over it...

Reactions: Orphoenix

Darkelvin

Jan 27, 2018
So, did they just make the game worse between 0.42 and 0.5 ?

Feels like they added a WHOLE lotta padding between stages (nw end level graphics ?), excessive amount of unskippable dialogue, and what, redesigns of a few NPCs ?
Oh and a shitty stealth section instead of a straightforward "level" ...

Reactions: Hachikunote

Ragini

Jun 1, 2022
Does anyone know how to collect the two stones for blacksmith in orc village inflitration mission??

Feb 11, 2023
im just completely stuck as the dog in the town guarded my some creatures; I cant even get into the building, can anyone help me out thanks? I managed to get to the castle, but I cant get in; plus why is the game duplicating 2 wolfs?

Last edited:

Mokalover

Dec 14, 2021
Can't find the 5th feather for the blacksmith and that's driving me nuts lol, otherwise, I've gotten to level 3 and it's not a bad game, definitely different. Could use some more content perhaps, or more to unlock later. Reading mixed reviews on here about how much content there actually is... I've definitely played worse rpg-maker style games on this site, I'd give this a solid... 4/5, surprisingly. maybe 3.5/5?

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes