Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Of course it will, the man will fuck it up for everyone like they always do but one has to be brought along so you guys don't feel left out and whine.
So... this is a neofeminist lesbianophile game? Ok, thank you so much for the information. It was what I was thinking actually seeing that dirty-Harry expression short haired girl. Bye, bye, "Heavy Five". Not even for free.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I think I stumbled upon another bug. I just played different route with Annie and now at the end I have Chris informations correct (invite and training), but this time around it says that Annie didn't ask me to go for drinks, but she did.

Reactions: Nottravis

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Renders look good, and I like the models, so I'm sure to give this a go at one point, probably when the MC starts getting some "action", based on the tags, it would be a big load of blue-balling as of right now, which in itself isn't a bad thing, I understand that things will come to you in the story as the story goes, I appreciate build-ups :) But blue-balling and frustration not so much, haha :p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I think I stumbled upon another bug. I just played different route with Annie and now at the end I have Chris informations correct (invite and training), but this time around it says that Annie didn't ask me to go for drinks, but she did.
Thanks for letting me know and I really am sorry the results screen is being so duff. I'll pull that part of the game completely apart and rewrite over the next few days adding some extra granularity to it whilst I'm at it.

I do hope it didn't spoil your enjoyment of the game.

Renders look good, and I like the models, so I'm sure to give this a go at one point, probably when the MC starts getting some "action", based on the tags, it would be a big load of blue-balling as of right now, which in itself isn't a bad thing, I understand that things will come to you in the story as the story goes, I appreciate build-ups :) But blue-balling and frustration not so much, haha :p
I'm glad you liked the look of it - and I totes understand where you're coming from.

Obviously I'd say it's still worth a play - but then I would wouldn't I! :)

Check back for future chapters though. You won't be disappointed I promise.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Who read "Bored Pilot", discussed Sarah's pussy
Guilty as charged...
I read Sara's bio and i thought i should be friendly with her but things went weird... and sexy .
Very good first release, i enjoyed the backround info for everything and the music, renders are superb and the heroines are unique. I seem to be the minority so far, i love Sarah and i hate Chris - plus now she is eyeing some sort of relative... This should be good ;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
So... this is a neofeminist lesbianophile game? Ok, thank you so much for the information. It was what I was thinking actually seeing that dirty-Harry expression short haired girl. Bye, bye, "Heavy Five". Not even for free.
Um...no. Not really. Sadly I can only put tags equating to the current content which might be presenting a slightly false impression.

However, thanks at least for checking this post out.

Reactions: WK and Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm glad you liked the look of it - and I totes understand where you're coming from.

Obviously I'd say it's still worth a play - but then I would wouldn't I! :)

Check back for future chapters though. You won't be disappointed I promise.
I might even give this one a go today, probably after "releasing some tention" so that the blue-balling wouldn't be an issue, then I could focus on the story more :)

But yeah, I indeed like the look of it, plus I love sci-fi stuff, so that also is a big plus :)
Nice to get a great looking new game right at the start of a new year, so even before having played this yet; I thank you for your work and effort, keep it up! :)

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I might even give this one a go today, probably after "releasing some tention" so that the blue-balling wouldn't be an issue, then I could focus on the story more :)

But yeah, I indeed like the look of it, plus I love sci-fi stuff, so that also is a big plus :)
Nice to get a great looking new game right at the start of a new year, so even before having played this yet; I thank you for your work and effort, keep it up! :)
Eerie trust me on this one and play it, it has my
220638_Seal.gif

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Guilty as charged...
I read Sara's bio and i thought i should be friendly with her but things went weird... and sexy .
Very good first release, i enjoyed the backround info for everything and the music, renders are superb and the heroines are unique. I seem to be the minority so far, i love Sarah and i hate Chris - plus now she is eyeing some sort of relative... This should be good ;)
Thank you *happy dances*.

The uniqueness was something I was really striving for and to try and provide enough variety so that there was something for all tastes. Sarah is indeed a sweetie - although as a ditzy as me...

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Noticed this amongst the new releases and being a fan of anything sci-fi decided to check it out. Then I noticed Anna, err Chris (@envixer , so this is where Anna eloped to after ANH?) and I was sold on her alone. No matter how bitchy - this model is one of my all-time faves! And referencing ST : DS9 ain't bad either *bfg*

And @Nottravis how about getting in touch w/ one of the mods to get your Game Devoloper-tag?

Looking forward to playing this!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Thank you so much for the kind words. I'll confess I was slightly worried about how it looked (the Vanguard was a sod to work with interior wise).

Eerie trust me on this one and play it, it has my
View attachment 211443
*blushes humbly*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Noticed this amongst the new releases and being a fan of anything sci-fi decided to check it out. Then I noticed Anna, err Chris (@envixer , so this is where Anna eloped to after ANH?) and I was sold on her alone. No matter how bitchy this model is one of my all-time faves! And referencing ST:DS9 ain't bad either *bfg*

And @Nottravis how about getting in touch w/ one of the mods to get your Game Devoloper-tag?

Looking forward to playing this!
Well darn, and there was me thinking my models were unique! Oh well!

Glad you spotted the references. Quite a few nods like that in the game :)

Oh and good point re the tag. Will do! Didn't even cross my tiny mind!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
First chapter looks promising :p I liked the characters and hope for more femdom with Chris. I just hope that this will get updated and not end in limbo of unfinished games ;v
Thank you :)

Well if you touched her tit like she could dare you to (path dependent- your mileage may vary) the only way to avoid it now is probably keep the door locked at night when on the station ;)

And nope, defo won't be unfinished. I'm in for the long haul to finish the ten chapters.

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Thank you *happy dances*.

The uniqueness was something I was really striving for and to try and provide enough variety so that there was something for all tastes. Sarah is indeed a sweetie - although as a ditzy as me...
Trust me you did a great job with her, she is certainly a multidimensional heroine. Playful yet nerdy, sexy but not slutty, me and the Ensign... we're going places.

*blushes humbly*
Its all you. I was overwhelmed by your attention to detail and read every single bio, this shows dedication and love for your game.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well darn, and there was me thinking my models were unique! Oh well![...]
Well if you should have a few hours to spare check out 'A New Home' by @envixer - his 'Chris' is called Anna and is a lesbian tough-as-nails Operative. Tough, reliable-as-heck and the one you want to have your back when stuff goes downhill. So - 10/10 in my book :p

I'd bet money on you taking a liking to her :cool:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Trust me you did a great job with her, she is certainly a multidimensional heroine. Playful yet nerdy, sexy but not slutty, me and the Ensign... we're going places.

Its all you. I was overwhelmed by your attention to detail and read every single bio, this shows dedication and love for your game.
@Nottravis Hehe, you know you've done a good job if you get such praises from Johnny-Doe, he's not shy letting one know if there's something wrong with whatever, but when one gets praises from him, you know you done good :p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well if you should have a few hours to spare check out 'A New Home' by @envixer - his 'Chris' is called Anna and is a lesbian tough-as-nails Operative. Tough, reliable-as-heck and the one you want to have your back when stuff goes downhill. So - 10/10 in my book :p

I'd bet money on you taking a liking to her :cool:
I suspect you're right. :)

Will do!

Thank you. I did try. Not only to ground the characters and the lore but also to guide the player somewhat.

I'm so -very- pleased you enjoyed it.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes