Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Before downloading and spending some of my time with this game,if someone has played it already, is this one of those games with men with breast and vagina and women with penis? I mean, is this one of those games with feminine characters behaving as cliche macho-men in order of showing them "empowered" or something?

Thanks in advance.
Thanks for asking. No, absolutely not. The guiding principal behind this game is to make it as realistic as I can possibly can (albeit within the setting) so none of the above. Also -all- content is optional. No forced paths at all. All of the characters are, hopefully, very different yet have their own realistic drives.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
humor and female dom as tags kinda push me off. pics look good tho.
Will wait until chapter 3 and see what it have become at that point... ( ' -')
That's fair enough. I totally understand.

However, don't let the female dom tag put you off. All content is optional and that is just merely one of the paths that you can go down with the characters.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Something odd I noticed is that the list on the end said I didn't get an invite to spar by Chris, even though I did. Is that a display error or did it not trigger?

Reactions: Nottravis

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Only just started this, haven't gotten far. Some spelling and grammar mistakes here and there. Would also be nice if what was speech and what was thought were clearer, the italics wasn't the best.

Other than that, just hoping I can tell someone to "Make it so" at some point.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Something odd I noticed is that the list on the end said I didn't get an invite to spar by Chris, even though I did. Is that a display error or did it not trigger?
Looks like a display error only for certain path choice. Damn. I am sorry.
I'll bugfix but it won't impact on your save going forward.

Reactions: johnconnor

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
So, I did play it now... a bit.
I like it. Always been a sucker for scifi, and I like the ladies too. It seems there is a story, and there are choices. I still have to get a bit deeper in the game to find out if I like the way that goes.
It is a mile ahead of the usual engrish stepfamily patreon scams I have come to expect here.

Good Job, would download again ;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Only just started this, haven't gotten far. Some spelling and grammar mistakes here and there. Would also be nice if what was speech and what was thought were clearer, the italics wasn't the best.

Other than that, just hoping I can tell someone to "Make it so" at some point.
Thanks for the quick feedback. Aye, I wrestled with the best way to show thoughts myself. Happy to take any views on a better way.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'm a sucker for a good scifi/soap opera story... if the MC is that Lesbian looking girl with the short hair all the better, she looks damn sexy for a Lesbian (a perfect mix between the "butch" and the "lipstick lesbian").

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
So, I did play it now... a bit.
I like it. Always been a sucker for scifi, and I like the ladies too. It seems there is a story, and there are choices. I still have to get a bit deeper in the game to find out if I like the way that goes.
It is a mile ahead of the usual engrish stepfamily patreon scams I have come to expect here.

Good Job, would download again ;)
Thank you!

So far day one had been Murphy's law par excellence so this has brightened the old day a tad :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'm a sucker for a good scifi/soap opera story... if the MC is that Lesbian looking girl with the short hair all the better, she looks damn sexy for a Lesbian (a perfect mix between the "butch" and the "lipstick lesbian").
Ah that would be Chris. Charming girl...and thanks :)

MC is mainly POV in this one however.

Reactions: Rythan25

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Chris is great, I'm really looking forward to her opening the MC up to "new experiences" (I also had this bug where she asked MC to spar/train with her, but at the end it was stated that she didn't). I liked how the scenes of landing and flying from the station were handled, reminded me of "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine".

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Chris is great, I'm really looking forward to her opening the MC up to "new experiences" (I also had this bug where she asked MC to spar/train with her, but at the end it was stated that she didn't). I liked how the scenes of landing and flying from the station were handled, reminded me of "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine".

And sorry about the flagging bug. Kicking myself over that one. It won't impact upon any saves as it's a display error only but I'll sort out in a bug fix.

And glad you liked the launch and landing. Tried to make it as cinematic as possible :)

Looks good and the short haired girl kinda reminds me of the spic girl from Aliens.
Anyways, is there something to beat my meat to or only blue ball content thus far?
I'll confess Vasquez was sitting on my shoulder writing her :)

No full sex scenes at this stage I'm afraid however. To be fair the MC has only been with them a couple of hours though :)

Very interesting start. Sarah is cute and flirty.
Chris very much makes me think of Vasquez. I like her but I guess degree of doom-submission stuff will play out will decide if I want to go down that route.
Thank you! :)

The Chris route is the trickiest tbh. Well, you've met her so you know what I mean :) But, of course, no one is saying you have to play fair boxing.....;)

Not bad start, but it needs a walkthrough for sure.
Thank you :)

Understand 're walkthrough. There are a lot of paths. Problem is being a solo dev and doing this as a hobby, time on a decent walkthrough would eat into dev time.

I have a flag bug to sort anyway so perhaps additional results on the scoreboard might be the way to go as a compromise?

After all I'm curious as to how many people found the content myself!

Who read "Bored Pilot", discussed Sarah's pussy or chatted with Annie about endorphin hits for example.

Of course it will, the man will fuck it up for everyone like they always do but one has to be brought along so you guys don't feel left out and whine.
Well someone will screw the mission for sure.

As to who....*wiggles eyebrows*. We'll have to see...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes