Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
That's one of the reasons why the villain route will be great.:devilish:

As for the Ophions, I'm getting a very Sith vibe when it comes to them...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, not for me to say :) I mean...if the option comes up and you want to...*shrugs helplessly* What's a girl to do but give you options, hrm? ;) Oh! And the motivation of course. That bit is -most- important :) *aims to please*

Haha, well unless there are some tears of joy, I don't think I'd be terribly appreciative of that.:D
Fair enough :) But you'll be pleased to know tears aren't the only liquids on her skin that I'm now happy with perhaps? ;)

And speaking of the cute as a button one, her overnight renders are done - and looking not bad!

How could anyone be mean to that!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well, not for me to say :) I mean...if the option comes up and you want to...*shrugs helplessly* What's a girl to do but give you options, hrm? ;) Oh! And the motivation of course. That bit is -most- important :) *aims to please*

Fair enough :) But you'll be pleased to know tears aren't the only liquids on her skin that I'm now happy with perhaps? ;)

And speaking of the cute as a button one, her overnight renders are done - and looking not bad!

How could anyone be mean to that!
Haha, probably not what you mean (;)) but it just occured to me Rah-Rah would be perfect participant in a body shot competition.;)

That is an innocent beauty if I ever saw one. Can just imagine...:love:

SARAH: Hello! Do you want something?
:devilish:ME: (quickly throws various torturing devices into the hallway)
SARAH: Huh? What was that?
:cool:ME: Umm nothing... Don't worry your pretty head about it. Can I join you for a cup of tea?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Haha, probably not what you mean (;)) but it just occured to me Rah-Rah would be perfect participant in a body shot competition.;)

That is an innocent beauty if I ever saw one. Can just imagine...:love:

SARAH: Hello! Do you want something?
:devilish:ME: (quickly throws various torturing devices into the hallway)
SARAH: Huh? What was that?
:cool:ME: Umm nothing... Don't worry your pretty head about it. Can I join you for a cup of tea?
*dies laughing at that imagery*
MEOW! :love:

Darn, you're good!
*curtsies* :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Aye I thought some variety would be on the menu this week, but maybe it's all still a bit new so no one is bored of the regular cast yet - plus on reflection I probably rushed the nurses and Sarah's Sis renders a bit for the promo- they don't look as good as Harris and Annie for sure.
Sorry Nott, but Nurse Carter looks like she used Homer's makeup gun that morning.:p

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
While I like a lot about the game, I had a hard time getting the right choices to reach the results I wanted.
I don't know if I can make this clear, what I'm trying to write, it felt as if the results of my choices weren't always the logical ones.

I had a feeling several times of "how the hell did I end up here?"

I'm not attacking, mind you, just explaining where I had difficulties in playing the game. Left me frustrated.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Lust made me re-do the tutorial... but when I was finally in the main game... I let my heart guide me and I ended up planning some VRMMO gaming sessiom
"That asian girl is pretty hot and funny, and she knows her science, I should listen to her"

*10 minutes later

"Well now I'm standing on the side of a crashing ship... fuck you dick, why do I let you think for me?"

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
You are too kind thank you. And yes, you're absolutely right in that I am really trying to make the best work I can. I want this to be as much as a story as a game, the sort of story that stays with you long after you've finished playing it, y'know?

Sound advice about not getting carried away. You'll be glad to know, as indeed you might have picked up from all the lore stuff etc, that the game story is already locked down so "mission creep" shouldn't occur. My only real risks to this project is that firstly, when writing the sexual content scenes, I keep wanting to make those scenes bigger than planned once I start typing "Ohhhh wouldn't it be good if she...." Thankfully I'm aware of that and throw those options out to my patrons. "Look guys I want to write four parts to this but know I can only do two in the time allowed. Which ones do you want?". The second risk, and partly mitigated by the first, is how many renders I can kick out a month. H5 is being made on a 2GB card and a PC that I swear has an optional port to run on coal... Sadly, little I can do about that other than run scenes in priority. So Chapter Two has thirteen scenes on the cards to be made. If things get tight, a couple of those can be pushed into the next Chapter (although I would be loathe to do so of course). Still, I seem to be on target so far but it never hurts to have a back up plan.

But the vision is locked down. Promise. :) and I won't let your faith be misplaced.

And do feel free to pop in this little corner of the forum as much as you like. A friendly chap is welcome in my box anyday...;)
Seems like you have a winning strategy going for you! I do a fair bit of collaborative writing / non erp forum roleplay, and that spurt of creativity you mention is something I get as well sometimes. Just be sure to save all the ideas you come up with on the fly that doesn't survive when put through the Patreon polls, if you aren't doing that already. You never know when you might find other uses for them later down the line.

Also, that box you mentioned, what material is it made of? Anything that floats or otherwise seaworthy? :unsure:

That's one of the reasons why the villain route will be great.:devilish:

As for the Ophions, I'm getting a very Sith vibe when it comes to them...
Great minds think alike... laughs in the supremacy of Mankind

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Oh gosh there is a lot to reply too here, which I'll try to do a bit later on *is on a full rendering spree at the mo and since it's the same PC that does both so my typing can go to shit if I'm not careful especially doing quotes and whatnot*

In the end Annie's (tin foil hat) theories will be right, which ones though we may never know. The truth is out there. (cue X files music)
*wiggles eyebrows and whistles along to the tune* Also, thank you for the tips. I really appreciate the way you're inputting on this. You'll be pleased to know I do indeed do most - but I'll confess I hadn't thought of releasing the unused ideas/scenes at a later date. Good one.

While I like a lot about the game, I had a hard time getting the right choices to reach the results I wanted.
I don't know if I can make this clear, what I'm trying to write, it felt as if the results of my choices weren't always the logical ones.

I had a feeling several times of "how the hell did I end up here?"

I'm not attacking, mind you, just explaining where I had difficulties in playing the game. Left me frustrated.
Not taken as an attack at all :) I do get the frustration. I mean the obvious example that springs to mind is the "big" choice at the end.

"That asian girl is pretty hot and funny, and she knows her science, I should listen to her"

*10 minutes later

"Well now I'm standing on the side of a crashing ship... fuck you dick, why do I let you think for me?"
*dies!!!*:LOL:

Just one thing that alarms me though scanning this. Are some of you -seriously- suggesting that given the means you would wipe out the LGM's just to:

a) revenge your waifu
b) suck up to command
c) to try and get laid

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes