Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Hrm I think it's looking like offering up two releases then! Which isn't a problem as I have a PNG version that I then convert anyway and since I got a piece of software to do the job it doesn't take too long at all now.

Good start, but then you have to make sure your setup resembles the cockpit/bridge of the Vanguard, perhaps with the addition of themed Automatic Pilot.:p
Is that -really- what we want after the way the Vanguard behaved last time! ;)

Also, Chris's poll results are in - and I like them! There's now currently a vote for the centrefold for Bored Pilot going on - which includes...Sarah's sister...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've just realised we broke a 100 likes! :)

(also I just got freaked out by seeing H5 on youtube!) Anyhoo... I'll just drop this one here :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*goes back to rendering*
Shit just got real, time to take out some little green men, even if I can sympathize with their position...

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

(also I just got freaked out by seeing H5 on youtube!) Anyhoo... I'll just drop this one here :)
*goes back to rendering*
jgfqp.jpg
That's probably how the alien meeting went before they went after her right?

Excelsior

P.S. Was the h5 video a walkthrough or something?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

*goes back to rendering*
@Nottravis why are you doing this to me? There will be already plenty of paperwork with HR, now I'll have to explain why a whole species was annihilated. How could you?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
View attachment 229859
That's probably how the alien meeting went before they went after her right?

Excelsior

P.S. Was the h5 video a walkthrough or something?
*laughs!* Love the cartoon :)

The Youtube thingy seemed to be game play of the original release. I confess I only clicked on part two just to see what it was about (so is -not- reading any comments). It was bloody strange watching it on the TV I can tell you! I was torn between shouting out "No! Choose that!", thinking that the graphics didn't look that bad and humming the music :)

@Nottravis why are you doing this to me? There will be already plenty of paperwork with HR, now I'll have to explain why a whole species was annihilated. How could you?
;)

What was it Chris said?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
*laughs!* Love the cartoon :)

The Youtube thingy seemed to be game play of the original release. I confess I only clicked on part two just to see what it was about (so is -not- reading any comments). It was bloody strange watching it on the TV I can tell you! I was torn between shouting out "No! Choose that!", thinking that the graphics didn't look that bad and humming the music :)

;)

What was it Chris said?

Brothers Osborne have a song that could be the theme song of H5 "ain't my fault"

Http404z

Dec 26, 2018
I wouldn't worry too much. Looks like a certain Chief Engineer is walking this one already!
A sisters edition with Sarah and Susan probably would have won by a landslide. Much as I like Annie, she's in the game already and I'm wanting new blood. Cast my vote for Lt. Harris 'cause I got a thing for Redheads...well, and Asians...and Blondes...and...well, yeah, pretty much any hotness I reckon. :D But anyways, here's hoping the tide turns for Harris.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes