Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Just finished it. Absolutely fantastic for a first release. I love how the reactions differ so much based on user choices. Is there an android version? Or at least is it planned?
Jon, thanks :) I am -so- pleased you tried it and even more pleased you liked it, especially with Chapter One being constrained to a lot of introduction.

Android is on my wish list to do, but I couldn't say with any certainty when it will happen. A single dev with a not great IT rig it takes a while to get everything done and produce the content for each monthly chapter. So, yes I would like to do it - but I think it depends on how quickly I can improve the rig I have to make the time to do so, if that makes sense.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*smug* I'm sorry, I only play mature games for mature players such as I myself.

But seriously, the sheer absurdity of standing in a hallway with a dead fish during the equinox while facing west and singing in aramean actually makes me think of all point-and-click like Discworld 2 :D
Shit..is this going to end up like the space hamster where, like in chapter two, I end up dropping it in game just to keep you scamps happy? ;)

*and yurp, the space hamster nonsense the other week did indeed cause that bit to be added* :)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Shit..is this going to end up like the space hamster where, like in chapter two, I end up dropping it in game just to keep you scamps happy? ;)

*and yurp, the space hamster nonsense the other week did indeed cause that bit to be added* :)
I could see Chris spankin MC with an Ophion dead fish ... they do have fish on ophion?

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
*laughs*
Aye no need to be perfect at all. I loathe it when to progress in a game you, for some reason have to be stood in the hallway on the second Tuesday holding a dead fish at 9.27 pm....a fish you've had to grind for for some reason too!
And there I thought we were going to grind through all the crazy rituals used to summon the Old Ones. Sanity check failed... :eek:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*rummages through thread*

Jesus, I can't find anything on here! Next months BP I want to add that small comic strip of the two policemen. Anyone know where the hell that conversation was?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

I'd like to point out that I predicted the fish event appearing in the game way back when it was first mentioned.:D

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes