Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Like I said, I didn't get everything sorted. :D Meat Loaf said two out of three ain't bad and I trust him. :cautious:
Yeah I really enjoyed playing, not having to be perfect and do everything (like many games) helped. Next time I'll do better, honestly. :ROFLMAO:
*laughs*

Aye no need to be perfect at all. I loathe it when to progress in a game you, for some reason have to be stood in the hallway on the second Tuesday holding a dead fish at 9.27 pm....a fish you've had to grind for for some reason too!

So it's part of the design that the player can just amble through...and the game carries on regardless. You might well miss things but you never get stuck - and for anything you have missed in a chapter there is usually a chance later to try again albeit differently.

It's also a game within a game. I like to think of it as a game with the DLC already there. There are a couple of mission related mysteries which the player can choose to get involved in or not as he/she sees fit. Sorta like extra bang for the buck.

Anyhoo...*realises she is waffling*

Thanks for playing :)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Aye no need to be perfect at all. I loathe it when to progress in a game you, for some reason have to be stood in the hallway on the second Tuesday holding a dead fish at 9.27 pm....a fish you've had to grind for for some reason too!
wait... why would anyone be in the hallway with a dead fish this late?
and for anything you have missed in a chapter there is usually a chance later to try again albeit differently.
are you suggesting Becca won't be wearing black?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
*looks innocent as she is in the hands of all tier patrons on this one*

I confess my money was on sending her down unarmed to Ophion.
They are all softies it seems :D Sadly nobody asked me for some punishment methodes :cautious: I would've recommended you to a dungeon room on the spaceship equiped with the tools that are needed for that task ;)

I'll have to figure out which girl to use if the girlfriend one wins. My go to would be Jane but it's possible some people wouldn't like that idea.
Well I actually think this would be the smallest problem ;) And I think it would be the most fitting option other than a totally new girl ;)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
*laughs*

Alright, I've seen you mention this exemple a fair number of times now, and I have to ask. What game did this? Who hurt you?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
yes but a dead fish in the hallway.. I just can't picture this thing work out in building affection points
That's very simple. Landlady wants to cook dinner so you selflessly go fetch the fish. It needs to be in the hallway so that you can peek under her skirt when she bends over to pick up the keys she accidently drops every time.:)

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
That's very simple. Mom wants to cook dinner so you selflessly go fetch the fish. It needs to be in the hallway so that you can peek under her skirt when she bends over to pick up the keys she accidently drops every time.:)
yes, but moms usually cook dinner at 6 pm...

Reactions: Nottravis

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Pick any Russian QSP variants. Try Second Chances. My New Life (qualifies on a lesser degree).
*smug* I'm sorry, I only play mature games for mature players such as I myself.

But seriously, the sheer absurdity of standing in a hallway with a dead fish during the equinox while facing west and singing in aramean actually makes me think of all point-and-click like Discworld 2 :D

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes