• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Yeah, because the real news are different, right? Its not like its gonna be delayed again to march, right? (Patreon update post just say so)

Like I said previously, this game will NEVER be finished, it just impossible. She cant just release something and go with it, she need to readjust every little f* detail until everything is perfect for her, even if it takes many years and doesnt make any change at all. This perfectionism is exactly what is killing this game.

Talking about release dates its impossible to believe that this time shes going to be right, so just dont listen to her when she talk about it.

And just a note, charges are up and even if this is a "not planned" delay she will charge again next month, but well, anyone here whos still paying will pay her even if she doesnt release anything for decades so...

Last edited:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Meanwhile, on a "well-informed" deduction, Very Tall dwarve and his newly found bro, professorx10, went into a bar to keep searching for infos on the latest H5's development...
Aww what's the matter, Oddball2k, did my stating facts hurt your feelings? You and several others on this thread may have inside 'infos on the latest H5's development...' but the REST OF US DO NOT!
That's why this constant bickering back and forth that has made this such a long and largely unhappy thread!
I didn't say she's milking anybody.

I did say she's consistently missed announced release dates, e.g. September, December, January and now February.
You know that's TRUE! That's why it really does feel like a big tease! That's what teasers and scammers do!

I wish you could get out of your WWII Sherman tank and have a little more sympathy for the guys out here on this thread who are continually being disappointed by yet another delay....extension....re-write....whatever!
Instead of belittling those of us when we express our dismay, perhaps you could salve a few of our wounds with some developmental news transparency when we do suffer another disappointment.

I'm not against this Dev or her works. I'm against this torture of constantly never meeting release promises.
So why don't you really help this dev by changing your attitude a little. Try helping those of us who don't know what the f*ck is going on and keep getting disappointed time after time after time to better understand WHY this keeps happening and why we never see anything released!

bigdaddymaks

Jan 17, 2023
You know what? The best way to make a person work is to cut off their payments, delay their paychecks, then even a lazy person will take it and work 24/7. And you feed everyone on the patreon right and left, that's what you get, they just get on your head over time!

The game is great, the details in the game are awesome too, you look forward to every chapter, but this attitude towards your patrons is terrible!

Reactions: indio68

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You know what? The best way to make a person work is to cut off their payments, delay their paychecks, then even a lazy person will take it and work 24/7. And you feed everyone on the patreon right and left, that's what you get, they just get on your head over time!

The game is great, the details in the game are awesome too, you look forward to every chapter, but this attitude towards your patrons is terrible!
You mean the ones she hasn't charged in going on 2 years?

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Aww what's the matter, Oddball2k, did my stating facts hurt your feelings? You and several others on this thread may have inside 'infos on the latest H5's development...' but the REST OF US DO NOT!
That's why this constant bickering back and forth that has made this such a long and largely unhappy thread!
I didn't say she's milking anybody.

I did say she's consistently missed announced release dates, e.g. September, December, January and now February.
You know that's TRUE! That's why it really does feel like a big tease! That's what teasers and scammers do!

I wish you could get out of your WWII Sherman tank and have a little more sympathy for the guys out here on this thread who are continually being disappointed by yet another delay....extension....re-write....whatever!
Instead of belittling those of us when we express our dismay, perhaps you could salve a few of our wounds with some developmental news transparency when we do suffer another disappointment.

I'm not against this Dev or her works. I'm against this torture of constantly never meeting release promises.
So why don't you really help this dev by changing your attitude a little. Try helping those of us who don't know what the f*ck is going on and keep getting disappointed time after time after time to better understand WHY this keeps happening and why we never see anything released!
When you relay dev news only to get met by some paranoid replies like "she can say whatever I'll only believe it when I see a release here!" you stop even bothering

reiterhaniwa

Apr 16, 2019
You know that's TRUE!
It's true (for a given value of true, anyway), but it's neither illustrative nor helpful. As many, many posters have explained many times already.

You guys know I love Chris.
She is such a brave & beautiful woman.
Now there's someone with sense.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
While we are talking about Chris, I thought I would list some things I want to do with her.
These include

Cuddling up on the couch and watching a romance movie.
Holding her hand when we go for our romantic dates so that everyone can see how lucky I am.
And finally, we would make sweet tender love in our marital bed and live happily ever after.

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
I am angry
Try to read my posts sometimes before saying that, I have taken what I said from the latest update post on patreon, I am not lying although many here would like that.

You mean the ones she hasn't charged in going on 2 years?
Not anymore, now she need money because shes broke for adding things no one asked for.

When you relay dev news only to get met by some paranoid replies like "she can say whatever I'll only believe it when I see a release here!" you stop even bothering
When you delay releases only to get met by some paranoid replies like "she can say whatever I"ll still pay her" many people will get mad.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Try to read my posts sometimes before saying that, I have taken what I said from the latest update post on patreon, I am not lying although many here would like that.

Not anymore, now she need money because shes broke for adding things no one asked for.

When you delay releases only to get met by some paranoid replies like "she can say whatever I"ll still pay her" many people will get mad.
people are miffed mate because its the same thing 100 pages over. WE GET IT, we're all waiting for the remakes and new chapter release and yes the missed dates over and over again are annoying but its equally annoying just having notifications here being the same whiny shit over and over again, we know, we have eyes and we can see theres no new update but fuck me its like this is the only thing you're able to choke yer chicken to is complaining here just go pick one of the thousands of other games on this site to play while you wait like the rest of us.

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
people are miffed mate because its the same thing 100 pages over. WE GET IT, we're all waiting for the remakes and new chapter release and yes the missed dates over and over again are annoying but its equally annoying just having notifications here being the same whiny shit over and over again, we know, we have eyes and we can see theres no new update but fuck me its like this is the only thing you're able to choke yer chicken to is complaining here just go pick one of the thousands of other games on this site to play while you wait like the rest of us.
chicken.jpg

:whistle: ;)

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
We've written it all, several times. Thanks again in hindsight to Gthat1118 for this civilised comment. It has everything I could say.

In the end, for those of us who are getting this game for free, we have no right to complain about the timing.

Any updates are better than no updates, which is all that many developers can manage without support.

That said, if you are a patron and are frustrated, it seems reasonable to me that you would take this up with the developer.

If you have comments on the game itself, it seems reasonable to me that you say something here or on a forum that the developer frequents.

In my view, we should keep reviews positive if possible. If we aren't contributing money, we can at least show support and interest that may also serve to inspire the developer. In that spirit, I hope that the developers can see that impatience for an update, even when expressed in a rather brash manner, is still indicative of interest in the game and therefore complimentary to their talent as a developer.

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
Perfectionism can be both a quality and a flaw... She wants to make it as good as possible. Not gonna lie, I didn't expect her to add VAs to her game. I'm not subscribed to her Patreon so I don't have as much as some of you have but all I can say is, I hope we're getting close to an update. Sure, it's getting quite long but with the quality H5 has, I want to see the results.

evileeyore

Aug 15, 2023
So? She's also consistently been upfront about every setback, turned off pledges for almost two years (not something scammers or liars do), and has released the best possible work she could release with a polish that most other devs here aren't even near being able to measure halfway to.

If you're really that disappointed, just walk away. Maybe come back at some point in the future and check and see if it's done.

I'm against this torture of constantly never meeting release promises.
Not into the 'm' of BDSM, noted.

That's not paranoia. That's loyalty, perhaps delusional, maybe even 'simping', but it's not "paranoia".

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018

This is all just a big tease! That's what this feels like to me. We are on page 600+ of a thread of guys who've been waiting years for the next development of a game that still isn't past Ch. 2!!
Fact-checking:
We are on barely page 252- "of a thread of guys who've been waiting for the next development of" H5 game..
This kind of shit really started on page 1025. You don't even know what this thread is chronologically!

And a development extremely well documented elsewhere: on her forum first(created in October 2019), on her Patreon and at last on her Discord(activated in November 2020).
Yep, her forum was created in October 2019, that directly refers to page 1000 here. A forum with 35735 posts(last count, but there was much more before some multiple clean up..), an equivalent of 1787 pages here(20 posts per page), mostly dedicated to chapters R and RS development, the real H5 game..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
I played this game 2-3 years ago, decided to play it again, and found that there was even less content in the game than there was before:ROFLMAO:
The game is interesting, no doubt, but why isn't it developing at all?
Are there any personal problems with the developer?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I played this game 2-3 years ago, decided to play it again, and found that there was even less content in the game than there was before:ROFLMAO:
The game is interesting, no doubt, but why isn't it developing at all?
Are there any personal problems with the developer?
She's (re)remastering what she had done. There's less content because the former version included the first four chapters, this remastered version only includes the first two.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes