nonametheking

Jun 24, 2022
I hope the developer of this game will be able to inspire and help perveloper in the development of captivity 2 because the idea is really good, the ability to change the gender of enemies and your own is interesting, but it requires a lot of effort for the developer and creating a modding opportunity is very cool if implemented correctly. in any case, I'm interested to see what can come of it

Nub123XXD

Mar 15, 2018
Baseline is great!
Shooting is good. starter peashooter is not bad, the rifle is the go to pick and smg is kinda useless. i think the enemies dont really have scaling, went to wave 16 and dont have any differences from wave 1.
I think reload when firing while mag empty or adding rebind system so reloading is not R would be nice

Healing the coom bar for 25% or 33% of normal health healing can make it less difficult to reach high rounds (and ofcourse seeing more "action" is always a good thing).
The projectiles for the enemies need to have a duration on it, running from the h*ydees while getting hit by the projectile shot from the position you were in can feel ridiculously frustrating(especially with the zero to none invulnerability frame from being hit)

so hyped for the "normal mode" though i hope it will be as confusing,esotheric and crazy as the cod zombies easter egg

Last edited:
Reactions: Avid Hentai Watcher

X-ecutor

Oct 22, 2018
Nice. Make the progression of the animations auto and thats done. :) I dont realy like footplay and face sitting its not my kind, I am more of a creampie, vaginal, oral guy, but thats fine. If you keep your progression, this will be a very nice game. Inspired by captivity for sure. :) I like the gender selection, maybe in the future, you can make the animations random, or selectable. What I mean by that is customizing the animations before start. I know its a lot of work cuz that way you have to create all the animations for all the characters but I never see something like this but it will be cool.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
why are there so many straight games?

I'm not straight but more power to those who enjoy these types of games! its too bad I dont like tits
I'm not a fan of tits either, so I removed them.
No-tits.png

Just extract into %AppData%/Roaming/Heatwave/ and overwrite the existing mod folder. Hopefully there's a less destructive way to implement mods in the future.

EDIT: Updated to 4.1.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes