• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
0.12.2 Feedback:

1: Main balance issue atm is you need to give players a bit of time between waves. It maybe doesn't have to be as long as Captivity, but a game like this needs a bit of downtime or you're going to wear players out, especially since this game seems balanced around spamming dodges. 20-30 seconds at least is a good start, I could re-judge the fatigue build up at that point and see if more time is needed. Atm I feel like I have to pause and just take a break every now and then, that should be built into the gameplay instead. Games like this are too stressful on the fingers/eyes to not have any rest time. Right now I can't see myself playing this as much as Captivity due to the stress/lack of downtime.

2: The coin collection is a pretty questionable decision as well unless you plan to allow players to upgrade the range you can collect coins from. It'll punish long range weapons and benefit short range too much. Certain waves of enemies could make it impossible to reasonable collect coins as well, it's kind of limiting what you can do with wave types. If you make enemies that are super tanky and slow for example, they'll easily clog up your coin drops. A long stretch of land with no platforms could also mean you never have a chance to get coin drops before they disappear without guaranteed damage with how limited the stamina regen is, so it could hurt certain map types too.

I'd prefer to not even have coin drops, but if you do plan to do it, it needs some tweaking. The coins should be optional and much less of your total income than killing enemies. The combination of coin drops + no downtime between waves compounds both issues and makes them both more frustrating.

3: For the first enemies, they might just be a bit too fast and they shouldn't be able to jump up and smack you so quickly. The enemies can jump across gaps quicker than the player too, that probably needs to be toned down a bit. You should reward players for making a difficult jump across a gap in the middle of combat, not punish them. The terminator enemies is fine for higher level enemies, but they shouldn't be the first enemies. Remember that a lot of people got frustrated with the early difficulty of Captivity and this is even worse atm. It's not bad to have an early enemy that teach the player to dodge, but the ranged enemies are fine for that already. I'd suggest reducing the speed of the first enemies by about 10-15% for a start. Adding a slight delay before they jump after the player or reducing their jump speed/range would be a good idea too.

4: The different ammo types aren't apparent enough. I picked up the brown ammo and thought it was bugged until I realized the smg took blue ammo. The ammo type a gun uses should be in its icon and maybe be shown somewhere in like an "Active ammo" slot that's always visible somewhat in the ui so you don't have to bring up your weapon info to be reminded of what gun uses what ammo all the time. More distinct icons would help too.

5: Coins dropping through platforms is another issue. Not sure if it's you intentionally trying to limit camping strategies, but there are better ways to do that. Have enemies that use "grenade" type attacks that launch at the player and explode after a while for example would be better. That won't fuck up the gameplay in other ways, like your coins dropping 4 floors down even when you aren't camping. Right now it makes fighting even in non campy ways too obnoxious.

Looking forward to the female protag + male/futa enemies, not really into femdom or futa x futa.
wow, you can immediately see a big fan, you did a great job with the comment, I hope the developer reads the chat. I haven't had time to try the project yet, but I hope you're right. In any case, you did not criticize the game, but only showed your opinion on some aspects. Thank you!

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I reached wave 7, I think I can go a little further) tell me, I saw 2 scenes of facesitting and a kick in the balls, is that all for now?

aeiouuoiea

Apr 3, 2018
I reached wave 7, I think I can go a little further) tell me, I saw 2 scenes of facesitting and a kick in the balls, is that all for now?
I'm fairly certain it's supposed to be a footjob, and not just ballkicking, but I believe those are the only two scenes available.

Reactions: FeSs101

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
it would be cool if the enemies, when they reach a small amount of HP, do something like finishing scenes, like face sitting with the transition to deeptroat, wow)

77icew

Feb 5, 2022
Hello

Where do I find Coins, because I should at the very beginning of the game. There are 0 coins and three opponents. What should be done first?

May 27, 2019
Everyone's already said it but I'll say it again. A game similar to Captivity is definitely promising and I like what's here for now.
I'm curious what the next step in the development is. Weapons, player customization, new stages enemies or animations?Definitely a lot of stuff that could be done so I'm wondering if there's an order to them or a priority right now or maybe a goal you have for the game.
Also since the stage selection specified that the stage is endless mode does that mean you plan on having stages that have objectives other than "Survive as long as possible" ?
Either way great work so far and I'm looking forward to how it goes.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes