• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Heat-EDEF-0.6.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: ivan555

Robin28

Jan 14, 2022
Here's the file to the cracked .dll file incase one just wants to patch the official download. Just place it under HeatGame>Heat_Data>Managed and overwrite. Honestly haven't yet checked if anyone posted this but eh lol :p
(For 6.1.2 btw!!)

Oct 7, 2022
One that is more than good enough to run the game, why do you ask?
Because I might be have the same PC as yours but I don't experience any lags.
Maybe you need to clean your PC?
Or what do you mean by "shiteshow"? Just turn physics -> low and it will help.
11400f and RTX 2060 Super still work well in "2D".

JacobBig

Feb 13, 2023
Because I might be have the same PC as yours but I don't experience any lags.
Maybe you need to clean your PC?
Or what do you mean by "shiteshow"? Just turn physics -> low and it will help.
11400f and RTX 2060 Super still work well in "2D".
I meant shiteshow as in its a buggy mess right now, ive got no performance issues.
Playerbody being more or less unusable without Full body tracking, even see people with full body tracking complaining that its bad.
Possessing being beyond buggy, the character you possess becoming horribly deformed.
When they upped the frequency of voicelines on characters, Jasper & Sasha speak more than they purr, it's annoying
Sasha still has some of Jasper's voicelines.
The list goes on...

keitaka

Feb 5, 2019
outch... i don't know if it's my quest 2 or the settings but when i'm trying to take possession (scene / body etc) i'm not where i have to be ( behind / above or under etc) . trying to calibrate but it's worth ... sometimes i'm off map. if someone have tips , i thank him in advance

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Better wait till the next patch before using playerbody/possession. This version is the first version I played in vr, so I don't know if it was this jank before, but the patchnotes did say the feature was just overhauled and they weren't able to get it fully ready by the end of last month.

Reactions: keitaka

CDDDD8

Jul 6, 2023
If you don't specifically mean the brand but similar; I've been happy with my Keon from Kiiroo. I can't say I'd buy it at regular price though, definitely wait for a sale.
Is there a way to set up the keon with the game? if there is a way that would be sick

balur

Aug 11, 2019
Is there a way to set up the keon with the game? if there is a way that would be sick
If you have Bluetooth on your PC it'll work out of the box with Heat without Intiface/Buttplugio. As soon as something starts thrusting in a hole, not player hand or mouth though, it will start moving. Anything ~<15% on the speed slider looses smoothness in motion--It gets a little jerky.

Sep 10, 2021
For people complaining about buggy possession, that's one of the known issues this patch, and was introduced with one of the recent ones. I'm sure the dev team is working on fixing it up.

(If i wasn't so lazy I'd dig up a changelog where they outline it as a known issue.)

Oct 7, 2022
Seems like breaking Subscribe Star security is impossible for me and I can't provide cracks further.
May be there is another way? I'd glad to see a guide.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes