Paulax

May 20, 2021
Heat 0.6.2.0 Test Build - Garret Voice, buttplug update, playerbody fixes

Garret now has a voice, and he's excited for a new pet >:)
His voice and demeanor is hard and gruff, what you'd expect from our wolf boy. He's voiced by !

We've also (finally) updated buttplug to their new system that uses intiface, which will hopefully bring support to all the new toys that have come out since the last time. This means you will need to download intiface to use buttplug now.
We've also done a ton of playerbody fixes. It should hopefully be mostly functional now!
Please provide feedback in the testers channel on the Discord!

Changelog 0.6.2.0
  • Add Garret voice lines, voiced by !
  • Updated !
  • Fix a ton of playerbody issues

Mickee

Jun 27, 2021
I think you have to be on specific versions for some of them but I could be wrong. It's been a while since I last messed with them.
Version 0.6.1.2 I unzipped and put the custom poses in the Poses folder in the same directory as the executable. I tried different directory combinations within the Poses folder but nothing shows up in game. I'm new to this so maybe I am not looking in the right menu while playing?
Oh and the mods and poses came from so maybe your right about it being a version issue.

Last edited:

XOAH

May 5, 2021
Version 0.6.1.2 I unzipped and put the custom poses in the Poses folder in the same directory as the executable. I tried different directory combinations within the Poses folder but nothing shows up in game. I'm new to this so maybe I am not looking in the right menu while playing?
Oh and the mods and poses came from Google Drive so maybe your right about it being a version issue.
So, just messed with them and they worked for me. Are you sure that you are putting the poses in the correct character folders ?

Reactions: Mickee
Oct 7, 2022
Heat 0.6.2.0 Test Build - Garret Voice, buttplug update, playerbody fixes

Garret now has a voice, and he's excited for a new pet >:)
His voice and demeanor is hard and gruff, what you'd expect from our wolf boy. He's voiced by !

We've also (finally) updated buttplug to their new system that uses intiface, which will hopefully bring support to all the new toys that have come out since the last time. This means you will need to download intiface to use buttplug now.
We've also done a ton of playerbody fixes. It should hopefully be mostly functional now!
Please provide feedback in the testers channel on the Discord!

Changelog 0.6.2.0
  • Add Garret voice lines, voiced by !
  • Updated !
  • Fix a ton of playerbody issues
Also ASAP....

Sep 30, 2017
will a quest 2 work in vr mod and if so how do i get it to recognize it
Jeez i didnt relize i was typing a book lmao.
For me on quest 2, I use Virtual Desktop (VD)and have the pc app link to my quest. When wearing the quest, open VD and you should get a confirmation pop up either in the headset or on your pc asking to confirm the pairing. After that you'll need to open VD in the Quest. On the left controller, press the start button(the one with 3 lines) and click Launch SteamVR(assuming you've already singed into steam on your pc). You must launch vr mode thru the quest and not remotely from the pc bc the quest won't register it, I've never got it to work that way at least. Once you've confirmed that vr mode is working, double click the left start button and launch Heat. Double click the left start button again n you're good to go.

Mickee

Jun 27, 2021
So, just messed with them and they worked for me. Are you sure that you are putting the poses in the correct character folders ?
Works now. I had unchecked an option in the custom poses menu that caused them to disappear. Enabling it fixed it.

hamasyan

Jun 2, 2021
Hey ! I'm New with the 6.1.2, and the possess action is broken, i've read that it's always been like that ? is there some fixes to make it work ? I'm not using full body, just regular meta quest 2.

And something else, objects/body parts seems to be blurry (like depth of field effect but reverse) when I'm close to them, is there a way to fix that too ? thx !

JacobBig

Feb 13, 2023
wow full body tracking is still broken in 6.2
Not just full body tracking, trying to play without it and getting the playerbody to just function at all, has to be the most frustrating thing ever.
Not to mention that penetration never works, your playerbodys dick is constantly flaccid and your playerbody MAKES SOUNDS, completely ruins immersion.
I also had to unbind the cum button cuz the slightest touch of it makes your playerbody cum...

DanChaz

Sep 2, 2022
Not just full body tracking, trying to play without it and getting the playerbody to just function at all, has to be the most frustrating thing ever.
Not to mention that penetration never works, your playerbodys dick is constantly flaccid and your playerbody MAKES SOUNDS, completely ruins immersion.
I also had to unbind the cum button cuz the slightest touch of it makes your playerbody cum...
The playerbody and physics in general worked better 2 years ago than it does now

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Heat-EDEF-0.6.2.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: ftneko5
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes