balur

Aug 11, 2019
go to the bit under the windows download sites where it says cracked.

also, the game wont even open on my computer.
The "crack" download is just the authentication crack. You need to download the one next to "Win" too, which is the game files you copy thr crack into, or get one of the prepackaged downloads from a previous page.

Oct 7, 2022
The "crack" download is just the authentication crack. You need to download the one next to "Win" too, which is the game files you copy thr crack into, or get one of the prepackaged downloads from a previous page.
He said:
> the game wont even open on my computer.
that means game can't even launch.
I guess he doesn't even see the auth screen.

zippy nips

Oct 7, 2022
He said:
> the game wont even open on my computer.
that means game can't even launch.
I guess he doesn't even see the auth screen.
you are correct. i downloaded both files and used them, but they didnt even load the auth screen. it just automatically crashes when i open the application.

KurBur

Apr 30, 2021
I kinda wish all characters with cocks would put their hand on your head when you suck them off like Atlas does. Also wish the characters with Dom voice options also had some bodily movement to indicate what they're demanding you to do.

kjkhuigzifizf

Jun 8, 2021
Game dosn't work for me either starts on a blackscreen and dosn't respond. I have a desktop running stable Windows 10 with a r5600x, a rtx 3070ti and 16 gb of i think 4000 mhz ram. I tried the pre applied crack and the one without the crack applied.

Edit: Tried a few more things, one of them was moving the game to c drive from e drive.It worked, that means either it dosnt like long file paths cause it was buried in my e drive or it has issues with other drive letters. I don't work in the IT field so its just a guess tho.

JamesD070477

Nov 5, 2023
we need the new version on kemono but of course gonna take forever as always and with it coming out on subscribestar as well its gonna be even longer i guess to get added there

Vosk

Jan 26, 2023
Game dosn't work for me either starts on a blackscreen and dosn't respond. I have a desktop running stable Windows 10 with a r5600x, a rtx 3070ti and 16 gb of i think 4000 mhz ram. I tried the pre applied crack and the one without the crack applied.

Edit: Tried a few more things, one of them was moving the game to c drive from e drive.It worked, that means either it dosnt like long file paths cause it was buried in my e drive or it has issues with other drive letters. I don't work in the IT field so its just a guess tho.
Tried this, both crash before auth on my end. Have a Sapphire 7900xt, 64GB of 2800mhz RAM, and a Ryzen 5700x CPU. Moved the crack like the directions says, tried on a different internal drive as well as my C drive, same issue.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes