GenXenophile

Dec 7, 2023
Hello all. First of all, I did a search for any help with my little issue and found nothing. So...I have tried the Green Screen location on every version from 4.5-ish up to the latest 6.0.2. I cannot get anything other than a black background and a few badly-lit toys to show. I know how rendering is hard on hardware, but...a green screen problem?? Is there some obvious thing I'm missing here? In addition, the Gym location has never worked either. All others are fine. On a technical note, I am running Heat using Wine under Linux Mint 20. Performance is excellently adequate in 2D mode for my purposes. And I LOVE the new Marina skins. Any help?

Oct 7, 2022
Hello all. First of all, I did a search for any help with my little issue and found nothing. So...I have tried the Green Screen location on every version from 4.5-ish up to the latest 6.0.2. I cannot get anything other than a black background and a few badly-lit toys to show. I know how rendering is hard on hardware, but...a green screen problem?? Is there some obvious thing I'm missing here? In addition, the Gym location has never worked either. All others are fine. On a technical note, I am running Heat using Wine under Linux Mint 20. Performance is excellently adequate in 2D mode for my purposes. And I LOVE the new Marina skins. Any help?
As you said:
> On a technical note, I am running Heat using Wine under Linux Mint 20
I use Win 10 and have everything just fine. Linux sure can run games but it's expecting troubles with graphical drivers.

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
Controls are just fine with mouse and keyboard, although the game is built for VR so it's less immersive. As for the mods, I think someone in this thread is maintaining a Google Drive folder with all current mods. Most mods are just reskins or new poses at the moment.

Edit: found the link to the Google Drive folder.
Gotta be honest, the mouse controls are just like trying to move stuff in skyrim. Its horrendous imo :p
but thanks for the GDrive link, always nice to have a library to look through :D

Oct 7, 2022
I wish they will add clothes to all characters.
I also hope they will improve char posing system.
And may be Atlas/Emmy/Garret, etc will receive VA too.
May be. SOON. ASAP.
Its crystal clear that devs can't read my mind but may I at least guess their plans? Who knows.
We have a hope, Ladies and Gentlemen.
Скриншот 22-03-24024 002927.jpg

Reactions: LeFisheAuChocolat

BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
Green Screen has some weirdly placed boxes somewhere on the right (North-east) side of where you spawn. You can select a few different colours to have the black change into.Hope this helps, took me a while to figure out as well

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023
I wish they will add clothes to all characters.
I also hope they will improve char posing system.
And may be Atlas/Emmy/Garret, etc will receive VA too.
May be. SOON. ASAP.
Its crystal clear that devs can't read my mind but may I at least guess their plans? Who knows.
We have a hope, Ladies and Gentlemen.
View attachment 3530944
Have you tried going to their ?

I wish there was a slider for some of the character's tails? I love their designs but sometimes wish you could shrink them to a scale that's easier to move around or deal with. Also, would love to see more female characters of other species (like a feline or bird).

T501

May 14, 2019
Gotta be honest, the mouse controls are just like trying to move stuff in skyrim. Its horrendous imo :p
but thanks for the GDrive link, always nice to have a library to look through :D
Nah moving and rotating stuff in Skyrim is a LOT easier than in Heat

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Loocy
Aug 20, 2023
Have you tried going to their ?

I wish there was a slider for some of the character's tails? I love their designs but sometimes wish you could shrink them to a scale that's easier to move around or deal with. Also, would love to see more female characters of other species (like a feline or bird).
would love a female bluejay or crow.

Oct 7, 2022
will not work on my computer, no matter how many times i access the application. it wont do jack shit.
May be you should check if your PC/system meets at least minimal requirements?
Be sure to check if you have latest DirectX/Visual C++/ AMD or NVIDIA Drivers installed. Also the game was only tested on stable Win 10/Win 11 so I can't guarantee it will work on Linix/etc.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes