Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
logo.png

Overview:
Ateon. Gaia created this land so that she could live with her children. As time passed, an unknown evil blemished it all. Thus, Gaia disavowed the disobedient humans and abandoned the world she created. From that day on, she was referred to as “Terra”.
Thread Updated: 2019-01-30
Release Date: 2019-01-30
Developer: Heartomics
Censored: Yes
Language: English
VNBD:
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - - - -

lilith_cg.png lilithscene01.png lilithscene02.png Valkyries_2019-01-30_21-38-04.png Valkyries_2019-01-30_21-38-22.png

wavelets

May 28, 2017
Extremely bugged for me. Can't save, freezes, options don't do anything. And I keep pressing ESC key out of habit and insta-closing the game :/

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017
So I see in the details "Censored: Yes "
But looking at the sample images, it appears to not be censored.
Japanese and their description of censorships.

Could be anywhere from no nudity to just a small very poor pixilation of the guy's member

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Japanese and their description of censorships.

Could be anywhere from no nudity to just a small very poor pixilation of the guy's member
Only for the fact, that this is not a jap novel. It's english. I mean english english, produced by an amateur group and not translated from jap.

Reactions: superelmo
Oct 8, 2018
here is the full overview:

Ateon. Gaia created this land so that she could live with her children. As time passed, an unknown evil blemished it all.
Thus, Gaia disavowed the disobedient humans and abandoned the world she created. From that day on, she was referred to as “Terra”.

Without a primary ruler to oversee her children, Ateon soon fell into chaos and the First Valkyrian War was recorded in history.
The Valkyrie were sacred creatures that would fuse themselves with warriors, imbuing the chosen ones with fantastic powers to defeat true evil.
From the ashes of war, the Kingdom of Rose was born. The tenacious people sought to unite the world under one rule. They aimed their blades at any who would go against them. Purging the world of imperfections in hopes that it will summon Terra back to their world.

Centuries later, in pursuit of absolute perfection, the Kingdom of Rose continued its conquest. Emperor Tobias Rosenthal developed a ruthless system to breed out all disobedience.

The youth were the main target. If any blemish was found on a student, they would be purged.

As more and more lands were conquered, the Way of the Rose also spread, creating a vast utopia under strict enforcement.

As we begin our story, Ascanius Rosenthal races towards school. With death used as a constant reminder, one would imagine students would take great care to arrive to their class way ahead of schedule. However, for Ascanius, his uncanny ability to survive by the narrowest of margins impedes his decision making. Especially when it comes to extra sleep.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Is it just me or does that synopsis sound like nothing so much as a mindless blendering of some very tired clichés.

Reactions: AzuraMeta
Sep 29, 2017
Make a drinking game out of it, put people in hospital for alcohol poisoning :eek:
Now what I want to know is do you win if you pass out first or survive the longest? On one hand if you pass out it's gonna really suck when you wake up. On the other hand it means you don't have to put up with the cliché story anymore.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Now what I want to know is do you win if you pass out first or survive the longest? On one hand if you pass out it's gonna really suck when you wake up. On the other hand it means you don't have to put up with the cliché story anymore.

GoldenHour

May 10, 2017
There's 13 pages of CG, but going through the entire game I've only unlocked 2 pages. What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: ohzuka

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
@Ryahn, how did you manage to get those screenshots/extracted EV images?

Nevermind, I figured it out! I used the attached decrypter to get them.

It was made by @xj47. Thanks to him/her for this!

The instructions are, I quote, "To use the script just place the project files into the "inputData" folder and then run decrypt.exe to get the results in the "outputData" folder."

Hope they don't mind me posting it here. It needs more exposure!

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
@Ryahn, how did you manage to get those screenshots/extracted EV images?

Nevermind, I figured it out! I used the attached decrypter to get them.

It was made by @xj47. Thanks to him/her for this!

The instructions are, I quote, "To use the script just place the project files into the "inputData" folder and then run decrypt.exe to get the results in the "outputData" folder."

Hope they don't mind me posting it here. It needs more exposure!
I didn’t even use that. Sam provided me with a JavaScript based one and just converted the ones I wanted.

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit
Feb 5, 2018
any walkthrough ? complete 3 scene joyce, emily and queen but it seem not true end and its like short VN even its contains alot pic in game resource, should i play it twice to get different result ?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote