VN Others Completed Heartomics: Valkyries [Final] [Heartomics]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
To many bugs and all options leads to the death of the MC, very short less than 3 min of play when you skip.

If there is a walkthrough then we need it.

Theubermeme

Apr 28, 2018
any walkthrough ? complete 3 scene joyce, emily and queen but it seem not true end and its like short VN even its contains a lot pic in game resource, should i play it twice to get different result ?
if you go back to when you meet Lilith you can choose the "desperate" option and then go through the story as normal then get to bang her. I think the total amout of gallery photos is a lie because the only other way I can see adding more pics is to go thought the story again with each chick without nudity. Almost none of the choices actually matter at all so I can't see any other way their could be that many pictures.

Feb 5, 2018
if you go back to when you meet Lilith you can choose the "desperate" option and then go through the story as normal then get to bang her. I think the total amout of gallery photos is a lie because the only other way I can see adding more pics is to go thought the story again with each chick without nudity. Almost none of the choices actually matter at all so I can't see any other way their could be that many pictures.
Its not lie alot pick there i already saw them all when unrepack the game already deleted game after that

Theubermeme

Apr 28, 2018
Its not lie alot pick there i already saw them all when unrepack the game already deleted game after that
well alright my bad, I retract that part of my statement, I was gonna ask if any of them are worth 100% but considering you already deleted the game I'm gonna assume no.

Jan 3, 2019
thanks bro you're life helper
@Ryahn, how did you manage to get those screenshots/extracted EV images?

Nevermind, I figured it out! I used the attached decrypter to get them.

It was made by @xj47. Thanks to him/her for this!

The instructions are, I quote, "To use the script just place the project files into the "inputData" folder and then run decrypt.exe to get the results in the "outputData" folder."

Hope they don't mind me posting it here. It needs more exposure!

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
@Ryahn, how did you manage to get those screenshots/extracted EV images?

Nevermind, I figured it out! I used the attached decrypter to get them.

It was made by @xj47. Thanks to him/her for this!

The instructions are, I quote, "To use the script just place the project files into the "inputData" folder and then run decrypt.exe to get the results in the "outputData" folder."

Hope they don't mind me posting it here. It needs more exposure!
i searched the web for a night and seeing it here right under my nose, thanks man

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote