• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Heart to Heart [v0.3] [EnigmaEros]

1. 4.00 star(s)

DirectXD1943

There's not a lot to review [0.2], but from what's there, I'd say it qualifies as a 7/10. The visuals certainly carry as the dialogue and story is currently pretty boring, but I mean it could certainly become something better.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Pogo123

nice renders, nice busty milfs which even tho they having a relative similar face have quite different characters.
    also normally i am not a fan of this punk-girls, but this one is really nice and doesnt scream "too much punk" and is cool and sassy without too much. really nice.

but normally i am no male mc fan - especially in the young boys department but its sometimes okay if the boy looks really nerdy and less "average attractive". i just wish he would look more ugly like a very ugly nerdy asian boy with glasses. - could send references pics. then it would be hotter.

english seems to be fine. story is more the straight to the point stuff but i dont mind at all.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Dooble

I completely forgot about this game but now it's all coming back to me. So much unnecessary filler-type dialog and pointless renders. Also hate having to essentially double click because there's an empty pause with no dialog to get to the next piece of dialog, if I want to see the render better I can just hit 'H' and hide the text, I don't need a blank screen breather. The game looks great and if you cut out filler the dialog isn't half bad but your hand will get cramped with the amount of useless clicking you gotta do.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Edger Sr.

A short intro release. The characters are good especially Helen. But a lot to read through. Renders are the standout feature. For me ,if this has mind control planned in future, it would be a no go. So far good job.