3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Pic 7 Enhanced 2 - Copy.jpg

Overview:
In "Heart to Heart," you step into the shoes of Ben Bailey, a driven young man chasing his dreams in a new city.
His life takes an unexpected turn as he embraces a scholarship opportunity, bringing him under the same roof as Helen Wilson, a woman whose presence holds memories reaching back to his childhood.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-09
Release Date: 2024-02-08
Developer: EnigmaEros
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(v0.2): - - - -
Android
(v0.2): - - -

Patches:
Extras:
Walkthrough Mod*

3hllwy1 8.jpg 5hllwy3 18.jpg 8tnrmn1 31.jpg 14nxtdy2 18.jpg 16nxtdy4 14.jpg 17nxtdy5 19.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Please, submit a ticket for the game developers tag.

Last edited:

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Damm you really pull off this quality of renders! I will sit back and see this game future in more interest

Reactions: Broly1997

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Nice girls, but in some images the furniture seems to be too big, the scale has failed a bit.
Image 2 and 3 are clear examples of what I am saying.

Reactions: VurucvTime

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
Again these devs trying to bring other men around women and into bed in a harem game. What is the dev even thinking when he brings other men around women in a harem game? Does the "target audience" like it? A: NO, and the ignore button will be hard to use when 90% of the players bash it.

Bukkake removed from tag list, but apparently replaced by camgirl. That's the thing that pisses me off as much. :poop::poop::poop::poop:

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Again these devs trying to bring other men around women and into bed in a harem game. What is the dev even thinking when he brings other men around women in a harem game? Does the "target audience" like it? A: NO, and the ignore button will be hard to use when 90% of the players bash it.
I don't think they understand the concept of a harem game. Thank you for mentioning it. (y)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I guess the planned Bukakke isn't from MC then.

That cheating probably includes a not mentioned Netorare tag by the sounds of your impression.

"Corruption, group sex, interracial"... given the lack of context, these also don't bode to well... the amount of devs that think corruption = LI becomes a whore for the streets, is too damn high.
Mans just over here wanting proper corruption... not turn the LI into the whore of babylon. (MC corrupting them makes him more of the focus... not less...)

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
I guess the planned Bukakke isn't from MC then.

That cheating probably includes a not mentioned Netorare tag by the sounds of your impression.

"Corruption, group sex, interracial"... given the lack of context, these also don't bode to well... the amount of devs that think corruption = LI becomes a whore for the streets, is too damn high.
Mans just over here wanting proper corruption... not turn the LI into the whore of babylon. (MC corrupting them makes him more of the focus... not less...)
If the term bukkake is read from the tag list, then...
- bukkake: Several characters ejaculate upon another character. What do you think that harem players assume. Just assume again that this is a dev who doesn't mention a word about NTR, but brings it up on a tray for everyone without asking or hiding anything.

Bukkake removed from tag list, but apparently replaced by camgirl. That's the thing that pisses me off as much.

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
If the term bukkake is read from the tag list, then...
- bukkake: Several characters ejaculate upon another character. What do you think that harem players assume. Just assume again that this is a dev who doesn't mention a word about NTR, but brings it up on a tray for everyone without asking or hiding anything.
Oh fuck, I didn't even know what that was, fucking Japanese jargon.:sick:

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes