4.40 star(s) 234 Votes

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
Damn so good ...
just completed this game .... mostly it was story with choices , but after some time the choices also gets less ... and only sex scenes are available which is very much straight forward. Not time taking process.

This game has pregnancy tag but didnt have that much sex scene with Amele ... hope this comes in next update ....

Nice Game indeed ....

Reactions: Swagtorian

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Damn so good ...
just completed this game .... mostly it was story with choices , but after some time the choices also gets less ... and only sex scenes are available which is very much straight forward. Not time taking process.

This game has pregnancy tag but didnt have that much sex scene with Amele ... hope this comes in next update ....

Nice Game indeed ....
There's no pregnancy tag, it's creampie.

Reactions: pedrohefe

SKAN789

Jan 18, 2020
Just a Curious Comparison

Chapter 8 - 9 months of development - 1120+ Renders, 42+ Animations - 24 Reports (According to the post on patreon, August, 16 of 2023)

Chapter 9 (until now) - 8 months of development so far - 550+ renders, 10+ Animations - 13 Reports (According to the last post on Patreon)

Personally, Xen has a lot of credit with me, as he always delivers a great update. none so far, again highlighting that it's my opinion, it was short or disappointing, I like the pacing and how it tells the story and I think that's what attracts me so much to this game.

But;
However;
In the meantime;
The last update had already been a very annoying delay, I remember having such a huge flood of negative comments (by the way, even more problematic than that delay and quite unfair to the developer) that it led to almost a month of comments being disabled on this thread . However, the last update was so good that negative comments on the work disappeared for almost 2 months (rare).

Using this comparison as a parameter, we see that this update will bring half the content of the last update, at the same time that we were barely updated regarding the progress of the chapter (I speak for the patrons, since to be honest, we at f95 ethically shouldn't even be updated by the reports).

So what can we conclude? Is Xenorav actually a milker? Working as a Chinese laborer in a Shein factory is in fact what maintained his productivity? Did the monkeys on Patreon hear Darwin and start behaving like civilized humans? Does life really make sense?

"Who will write the story of what could have been the irreparable of my past? That's... that is the truly corpse!" - Fernando Pessoa, "Posthumous Memoirs of Brás Cubas".
The funny thing is, he quit his job eight months ago just to focus on this game.

However, like everything he says, this was probably a false promise to retain his Patreon support after months of delays for 0.8.

Delpierok2

Jul 2, 2021
Just a Curious Comparison

Chapter 8 - 9 months of development - 1120+ Renders, 42+ Animations - 24 Reports (According to the post on patreon, August, 16 of 2023)

Chapter 9 (until now) - 8 months of development so far - 550+ renders, 10+ Animations - 13 Reports (According to the last post on Patreon)

Personally, Xen has a lot of credit with me, as he always delivers a great update. none so far, again highlighting that it's my opinion, it was short or disappointing, I like the pacing and how it tells the story and I think that's what attracts me so much to this game.

But;
However;
In the meantime;
The last update had already been a very annoying delay, I remember having such a huge flood of negative comments (by the way, even more problematic than that delay and quite unfair to the developer) that it led to almost a month of comments being disabled on this thread . However, the last update was so good that negative comments on the work disappeared for almost 2 months (rare).

Using this comparison as a parameter, we see that this update will bring half the content of the last update, at the same time that we were barely updated regarding the progress of the chapter (I speak for the patrons, since to be honest, we at f95 ethically shouldn't even be updated by the reports).

So what can we conclude? Is Xenorav actually a milker? Working as a Chinese laborer in a Shein factory is in fact what maintained his productivity? Did the monkeys on Patreon hear Darwin and start behaving like civilized humans? Does life really make sense?

"Who will write the story of what could have been the irreparable of my past? That's... that is the truly corpse!" - Fernando Pessoa, "Posthumous Memoirs of Brás Cubas".
You mean, 3 months of development, 3 months of "take care my health", and 2 months of jail.

Bushero

Sep 15, 2022
The funny thing is, he quit his job eight months ago just to focus on this game.

However, like everything he says, this was probably a false promise to retain his Patreon support after months of delays for 0.8.
That's directly from Dev's Scam Manual, under Milking/False promises/Advanced manipulation. Nothing new, over the years I've seen this exact cycle over and over.

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
all you non-patrons people doesn't have any rights to complain.
all you patrons who paid him and getting emotional, should just unsubscribe.
he can do all he want to create his own game. in his own time. in his own pace.

and yet he still delivers one of the best VN ever.
there. rant closed.

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
all you non-patrons people doesn't have any rights to complain.
all you patrons who paid him and getting emotional, should just unsubscribe.
he can do all he want to create his own game. in his own time. in his own pace.

and yet he still delivers one of the best VN ever.
there. rant closed.
Other's people rights are not up to you. If you want a hugbox then go to discord.

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes