4.40 star(s) 232 Votes

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
View attachment 3625473

I literally googled phrases to say in the summer...

Hey folks, hope you all are doing well. Finally I can say that the visual work (animations, images, etc.) is... almost done.
just one more scene to go, one that just popped into my head a couple of hours ago. you all have to forgive me (again), but it has to be in this chapter. Once I finish up the graphic part, I'll be able to fully dive into the code and finally release the chapter.
Thank you so much for the support guys, really apreciated.

Here the porcentajes of work done:
Code = 30%
Writing = 100% i swear
Images = 95%????? (630 images)
Animations = 18
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Literalmente busque frases para decir en el verano...

Que hay gente, espero que estén todos bien.
Por fin puedo decir que el trabajo visual (animaciones, imágenes, etc.) está... casi listo. Solo falta una escena más, una que se me ocurrió hace un par de horas. Tienen que perdonarme (otra vez), pero tiene que estar en este capítulo.
Una vez que termine con la parte gráfica, podré sumergirme por completo en el código y finalmente lanzar el capítulo.
Muchas gracias por el apoyo, de verdad aprecio mucho.

Aquí los porcentajes de trabajo realizado:
  • Código = 30%
  • Guón= 100% lo juro
  • Imágenes = 95%????? (630 imágenes)
  • Animaciones = 18
Ah shit,here we go again
Wojak Cycle .jpg

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
the latina hobbit, MIA lauren's daughter
Who's Lauren? LMFAO sorry I only know of 3 females in this game which if she's that insignificant it probably doesn't matter anyway. Either that or she's only had minimal screen time. Or she was in scenes with Kylee or Am in which case she may as well be invisible.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes