• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 230 Votes

Lavinotinto

Feb 6, 2023

Stephanie is so curious...

Everything is going great!
This chapter is going to have many animations with different angles, just like in Chapter 8, maybe even better in this one.

Here the percentage of work done:

• Code = 30%
  • Writing = 100%
  • Images = 90%????? (550 images)
  • Animations = 15 + 3
Just a reminder, the payment cycle is deactivated for this month:) -Xenorav

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Estephanie es tan curiosa...

¡Todo está yendo genial!
Este capítulo va a tener muchas animaciones con diferentes ángulos, igual que en el Capítulo 8, quizás incluso mejores en este.

Aquí están los porcentajes del trabajo realizado:

• Código = 30%
  • Escritura = 100%
  • Imágenes = 90%?????? (550 imágenes)
  • Animaciones = 15 + 3
Solo para recordarles, el ciclo de pago está desactivado para este mes:) -Xenorav

View attachment 3575722 View attachment 3575724 View attachment 3575725
Me, no fapping till release new chapter. Xenorav from jail announce Stephanie's sweet booty with different angles and animations.

Me right now
dos-730x350.jpg

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021

Stephanie is so curious...

Everything is going great!
This chapter is going to have many animations with different angles, just like in Chapter 8, maybe even better in this one.

Here the percentage of work done:

• Code = 30%
  • Writing = 100%
  • Images = 90%????? (550 images)
  • Animations = 15 + 3
Just a reminder, the payment cycle is deactivated for this month:) -Xenorav

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Estephanie es tan curiosa...

¡Todo está yendo genial!
Este capítulo va a tener muchas animaciones con diferentes ángulos, igual que en el Capítulo 8, quizás incluso mejores en este.

Aquí están los porcentajes del trabajo realizado:

• Código = 30%
  • Escritura = 100%
  • Imágenes = 90%?????? (550 imágenes)
  • Animaciones = 15 + 3
Solo para recordarles, el ciclo de pago está desactivado para este mes:) -Xenorav

View attachment 3575722 View attachment 3575724 View attachment 3575725
1714144037302.jpeg

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I replayed v8 final version and notice there are lot of sfx, audio files that not include in the game!!
Am i missing something or just dev couldn't use all of them in the game yet!?
I guess you didn't read all that you quoted...

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
So, to sum up the story so far:

View attachment 3576467
Did you even play the game man. That pic makes no fucking sense in the slightest.
She is not a tease and in no slightest way a dominatrix.
Or did you meant like MC only has eyes for the aunt or something. If yes then you're blind. His only aim is to fuck anything that has a hole and he'll do and say anything to get that hole.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I don't get it, I literally download that your compressed version!
My question is there is lot of audio, sfx files that its not in game! Like amelie moan sound i just get that slap like sound.
The audio and sfx files are supposed to be in the game. But sometimes its not for unknown reasons, glitches or whatsoever. My telephone version has the moans and such but pc doesnt, Idk why but thats the way it is. The compressed version is working fine then, the original you downloaded its not, just like mine.

vipac

Apr 28, 2022
Hi guys,

I made a replay mod for this game:

Gallery Mod:
Update date
: 10.11.23
Game version : Heart problems CH8
PS : First time you play the gallery, input your name and the relations (click on the first thumbnail).

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed some scenes, let me know.

Hi! Thank you for your mod! I'm having an issue: when I use it, it appears zoomed in, and I can't see all the scenes, or the buttons of the upper part. Do you know what could be the problem? If it matters, I have the compressed version of the game, I don't if that has anything to do with this, but the rest is just normal.

Hope you can help me. Thanks a lot again!

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes