vipac

Apr 28, 2022
Hi guys,

I made a replay mod for this game:

Gallery Mod:
Update date
: 10.11.23
Game version : Heart problems CH8
PS : First time you play the gallery, input your name and the relations (click on the first thumbnail).

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed some scenes, let me know.

Hi! Thank you for your mod! I'm having an issue: when I use it, it appears zoomed in, and I can't see all the scenes, or the buttons of the upper part. Do you know what could be the problem? If it matters, I have the compressed version of the game, I don't if that has anything to do with this, but the rest is just normal.

Hope you can help me. Thanks a lot again!

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Hi! Thank you for your mod! I'm having an issue: when I use it, it appears zoomed in, and I can't see all the scenes, or the buttons of the upper part. Do you know what could be the problem? If it matters, I have the compressed version of the game, I don't if that has anything to do with this, but the rest is just normal.

Hope you can help me. Thanks a lot again!
Hey. Yep certainly due to the compressed version (I think the screen.rpy is modified with the compressed one).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey. Yep certainly due to the compressed version (I think the screen.rpy is modified with the compressed one).
That's why I posted my compressed version and it doesn't have that issue. He doesn't compress, he "resizes".

You can use JokerLeader normal mod with mine without issues.

NOTE: Dev's official compressed is rescaled images, not actually compressed....

NOTE 2: The final version did not have the audio/sound effects, they do now.

You can use my compressed with JokerLeader normal mod.

Heart Problems [v0.8 Final]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

The main download does not have the audio files, you will need to go into the compressed version and get the WAVS from the audio folder and copy to the uncompressed, it's still not fixed on Patreon yet.

Reactions: arkypoub

vipac

Apr 28, 2022
That's why I posted my compressed version and it doesn't have that issue. He doesn't compress, he "resizes".

You can use JokerLeader normal mod with mine without issues.

Thanks a lot! I downloaded your version and now is working properly.
You're a fucking legend by the way, I always download your compressed versions. One time I don't do it and see what happened... never again :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 229 Votes