Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
Um, sorry to bump this but whats the news on this? from what i see the dev is alive and well but i dont see anything relateing to the game. Any info on whats up?

Feb 14, 2022
Um, sorry to bump this but whats the news on this? from what i see the dev is alive and well but i dont see anything relateing to the game. Any info on whats up?
This may have been discussed earlier in the thread, but “with this release build,further playtest builds will be on hiatus while I rework the game. I talked about this a bit in the previous release notes, but because of the way I setup events when I first started making Headspace, it's making everything I build on top of it unstable.”

The dev goes into more detail in the post on his Patreon.

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
This may have been discussed earlier in the thread, but “with this release build,further playtest builds will be on hiatus while I rework the game. I talked about this a bit in the previous release notes, but because of the way I setup events when I first started making Headspace, it's making everything I build on top of it unstable.”

:eek: i did not know this tank ya kind stranger.

Reborn2701

Jan 17, 2018
may have found a bug i cant push any of these rocks since im on the ladder and when i try to i go to the floor beneath
image_2023-10-26_214009787.png

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020

cool i was just wondering what was going on w this game

idkwhatusername123

Oct 27, 2023
idk if someone will read this but im stuck on the quest"underpressure" and "working overtime" quests i explored the office but still nothing happens idk if its broken or nah and i cant find blockers cliffs i need help

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
Well darn. I'll be putting up request for the 'abandoned' tag - there was no, as far as I checked with kemono and Patreon page, no updates or news since april-may of 2023.
It's also not out of question that he is planning to migrate after the new enforcements of NSFW came through on Patreon, along with Gumroad ban on NSFW.

Last edited:

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Well darn. I'll be putting up request for the 'abandoned' tag - there was no, as far as I checked with kemono and Patreon page, no updates or news since april-may of 2023.
It's also not out of question that he is planning to migrate after the new enforcements of NSFW came through on Patreon, along with Gumroad ban on NSFW.
damn, that sucks, this game had great potential. i remember the creator talking about a huge rework which was going to take a lot of time so im just hoping theyre in that process still, but after a year its unlikely

Reactions: Aereon1104

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
damn, that sucks, this game had great potential. i remember the creator talking about a huge rework which was going to take a lot of time so im just hoping theyre in that process still, but after a year its unlikely
Unlikely indeed - the fact that doctorloops didn't shown any activity after 2023 further reinforces the fact that he is now more focused on comics

Reactions: EthanB86

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
Hell, if there are any patreon donaters to DoctorLoops (Which is low chance, let us be honest there) on this site currently watching this thread every week, let's hope that they will ask Loops on the status of the game and if he plans to return at some point.

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Hell, if there are any patreon donaters to DoctorLoops (Which is low chance, let us be honest there) on this site currently watching this thread every week, let's hope that they will ask Loops on the status of the game and if he plans to return at some point.
i mean this thread has had functionally no activity for around a year, but maybe the recent few messages that have been posted catch the eye of some patrons (it wont lol)

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes