Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Aight, excuse these intrusive thoughts, and I'm not caught up so I might be missing something, but if Lily feels everything Ali feels then does that mean she feels it every time Ali's fucking her mom?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Aight, excuse these intrusive thoughts, and I'm not caught up so I might be missing something, but if Lily feels everything Ali feels then does that mean she feels it every time Ali's fucking her mom?
She feels her intense emotions, not her sensations. It's like an extremely advanced version of empathy.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Using an old save to replay the scene I noticed a typo:
Typo1.png
"your making" should be "you're making" or "you are making". This is the scene when you first defeat the dragon and complete the quest, not the repeated scene you can do after the quest (didn't check that one to see if the typo is present there as well).

Also, on a whim I wrote a couple of small scenes (text-only, sorry). The first one takes place some time after the above scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Krystalia returning the favor wasn't part of the original plan, which is why it is so short.

The second one would be some time later (and not related to the first one):

Both scenes could be better, but I hope they are at least somewhat enjoyable.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Well, I for one am certain that the time gained by the events of this update will go as planned and an indisposed Lily won't become the unwilling centerpiece of some sort of altar.

• Thinking Face

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HeadpatsAndHandholding-0.14
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Well, I for one am certain that the time gained by the events of this update will go as planned and an indisposed Lily won't become the unwilling centerpiece of some sort of altar.
She'll be the centerpiece at AN altar. Not unwilling though. Alicia will be there too, as would all their friends. Wedding. I'm referring to Alicia and Lily's wedding.

Lucius Darkmaar

Sep 8, 2018
Hey there I saw the game. I didn't play it but It's interesting about including futa/trans characters and lgbt themed inside the story that made bicurious. I wish all the best of luck and success.

Kudos :)

Archer9999

Nov 30, 2022
Petition to change the game name to Only handjob

I don't want to be rude but the women in this series are boring as hell

3 hours from playing without any sex scene

The MC ali doesn't want to have sex too the characters in the game treat her like a semen tank and only milk her with hand and she doesn't do anything other than lying down and do nothing what a boring MC.. it's a big waste to have futanari game with this amazing design without any good erotic scene

Tldr :

1-the erotic scenes are so short and boring

2-need a lot of play time without any good rewards

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Got a Bug, can't continue. View attachment 3470586
I can't reproduce this, nor do I know where/whens it's happening.
Petition to change the game name to Only handjob

I don't want to be rude but the women in this series are boring as hell

3 hours from playing without any sex scene

The MC ali doesn't want to have sex too the characters in the game treat her like a semen tank and only milk her with hand and she doesn't do anything other than lying down and do nothing what a boring MC.. it's a big waste to have futanari game with this amazing design without any good erotic scene

Tldr :

1-the erotic scenes are so short and boring

2-need a lot of play time without any good rewards
The early game stuff is on me, I wasn't very good back then and barely had any idea what I'm doing. But, if you're expecting a pussy destroyer 9000 just because she's a futanari, you're not gonna get it here. That's not what this game's about. The main theme is the relationship between the two characters. It sounds like you're looking for something like my next game, where the MC is more active in her poon patrol. Sorry this one's not your cup of tea, hope you enjoy the next one more.
Will this be added for the first time then or what pregnancy content is currently in the game?
Impregnation. One optional, one mandatory.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
I will give proper feedback later, after I am done with the update. For now I will just comment on the Medicine side quest:
WORST. QUEST. IN the game so far!

I go to the desert and Ali says the plant should be on a cliff face near water. I figure that it must be somewhere near the oasis, since that is likely the only place with water in the desert. NOPE! Not there! Looked everywhere around the oasis and nothing! Eventually, after I determined that it is not at the oasis, I started searching around the map at random. Wasted several minutes before I accidentally spotted another place that has water! I have no idea if this location is new and was added in this version, or old and I just never saw it in the previous version. Either way, I wasted several minutes looking around until I finally found it by accident.

I like big maps, but this one is a bit too big and bland, and it is really easy to miss the quest location if you don't know it is there. Some more direction, so that I don't have to guess where to go, would have been nice.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I will give proper feedback later, after I am done with the update. For now I will just comment on the Medicine side quest:
WORST. QUEST. IN the game so far!

I go to the desert and Ali says the plant should be on a cliff face near water. I figure that it must be somewhere near the oasis, since that is likely the only place with water in the desert. NOPE! Not there! Looked everywhere around the oasis and nothing! Eventually, after I determined that it is not at the oasis, I started searching around the map at random. Wasted several minutes before I accidentally spotted another place that has water! I have no idea if this location is new and was added in this version, or old and I just never saw it in the previous version. Either way, I wasted several minutes looking around until I finally found it by accident.

I like big maps, but this one is a bit too big and bland, and it is really easy to miss the quest location if you don't know it is there. Some more direction, so that I don't have to guess where to go, would have been nice.
I may or may not have accidently deleted the line telling you to go north... whoops.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
I may or may not have accidently deleted the line telling you to go north... whoops.
I see... yeah, that would have helped a lot.

Anyway, finished the current version. A few small typos:
1) Typo1.png
See how one of Melissa's lines ends with a comma? Either something is missing, or - more likely - it should not end with a comma.

3) Typo3.png
Missing comma after "Damn"

2) Typo2 Missing word.png
It seems to me like there is a word missing in the second sentence. There could be a "While" at the start:
While I'm not opposed to any danger that might come from it, I wouldn't want you to get dragged in with me.

Or there could be a "but' after the comma:
I'm not opposed to any danger that might come from it, but I wouldn't want you to get dragged in with me.

Also, Carna's skills need descriptions. I thought her second skill was also an attack skill, but it turned out to be a healing skill.

Speaking of, it was nice to get some idea just how powerful she is.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I see... yeah, that would have helped a lot.

Anyway, finished the current version. A few small typos:
1) View attachment 3472872
See how one of Melissa's lines ends with a comma? Either something is missing, or - more likely - it should not end with a comma.

3) View attachment 3472874
Missing comma after "Damn"

2) View attachment 3472873
It seems to me like there is a word missing in the second sentence. There could be a "While" at the start:
While I'm not opposed to any danger that might come from it, I wouldn't want you to get dragged in with me.

Or there could be a "but' after the comma:
I'm not opposed to any danger that might come from it, but I wouldn't want you to get dragged in with me.

Also, Carna's skills need descriptions. I thought her second skill was also an attack skill, but it turned out to be a healing skill.
Fixed the typos, and added descriptions to Carna's skills. Also re-added the line in the desert giving direction. Thank you!
Speaking of, it was nice to get some idea just how powerful she is.
I should point out, that was her holding back so she didn't... break things.

Reactions: moonblackhen
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes