rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Plaiyn it now, cool fun stuff.
But dear dev, could you please tone down a little this breaking 4wall every 5 minutes stuff? It was slightly fun first 94 times, but next 537963856 times were kinda annoying

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Plaiyn it now, cool fun stuff.
But dear dev, could you please tone down a little this breaking 4wall every 5 minutes stuff? It was slightly fun first 94 times, but next 537963856 times were kinda annoying
I do it far less as the game goes on, don't worry. I was told that early on, and the lesson was learned.

jskizzle

Apr 29, 2018
So really weird glitch, had just finished the Cave quest then did Mel and Tia's scene in chapter 15. Started up Aveline's quest to find the plant in the desert and the whole game went blurry. Tried the little debug menu for black screen and messed up scene/animation. Anytime I do any scene in the game now, petting the cat, Ave's scene at the end of the quest, companion menu stuff it just bugs out on me. Even when I try "retrying" to load button it just pops up half a second later. Hopefully I can figure this out cause my last save was back in chapter 10.
Game_iD9aIN4VLl.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
So really weird glitch, had just finished the Cave quest then did Mel and Tia's scene in chapter 15. Started up Aveline's quest to find the plant in the desert and the whole game went blurry. Tried the little debug menu for black screen and messed up scene/animation. Anytime I do any scene in the game now, petting the cat, Ave's scene at the end of the quest, companion menu stuff it just bugs out on me. Even when I try "retrying" to load button it just pops up half a second later. Hopefully I can figure this out cause my last save was back in chapter 10.
View attachment 3532831
I can't track down how it happened, but this should fix it. Extract this into the game folder, yes to overwrite, and use the stuck scene/animation option again. Should solve the problem.

jskizzle

Apr 29, 2018
I can't track down how it happened, but this should fix it. Extract this into the game folder, yes to overwrite, and use the stuck scene/animation option again. Should solve the problem.
Holy crap thank you so much, worked like a charm! Appreciate you being so quick with the fix, I've been engrossed in this love story for like 20 hours now and was finally about to catch up to current content!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Holy crap thank you so much, worked like a charm! Appreciate you being so quick with the fix, I've been engrossed in this love story for like 20 hours now and was finally about to catch up to current content!
Glad that worked, and I hope you continue to enjoy the game!

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So taking a wild guess here that the interim just puts you in interim mode and then only allows the scenes in the interim mode but you can't actually progress through the mode? Since the quest just tells me to interact with the quest board once I'm done with the optional scenes but I can't interact with it.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
So taking a wild guess here that the interim just puts you in interim mode and then only allows the scenes in the interim mode but you can't actually progress through the mode? Since the quest just tells me to interact with the quest board once I'm done with the optional scenes but I can't interact with it.
Yeah, that's the end of the update and my dumbass forgot to put the text there telling you that. Sorry!

Reactions: ixcez
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes