• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Maaaaan, is when i was trying to find tjat cave for that women of Marigold city. The one with smalls boobs and glorious abs.
For whatever it's worth, the cave is to the left on the other side of the ridge. You cross the river by following the path on the ground. (You might already know that, but I thought I'd mention it anyway)

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
For whatever it's worth, the cave is to the left on the other side of the ridge. You cross the river by following the path on the ground. (You might already know that, but I thought I'd mention it anyway)
I have to replay the full game again. Curse me, welp. I cant whine for forverer so just be done with it so i am trying to find that Oasis in the Krisna desert. I am wandering for minutes or i am blind.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
How doni get the scenes in the interim chapter?
I got Lily and Emilia
Melissa and Tia
And a Krystalia
What did i miss in all doing side quests for this interim chapter and also how do i get the scene did i cited previously. I try to interact but they all said to be with lilly
In the interim chapter, you just walk around and talk to them. The interim has no side quests.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheMagicalGurl

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
In the interim chapter, you just walk around and talk to them. The interim has no side quests.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So i got to the end of tje chapter 17 but i didnt get my precious mother&daughter combo. (Surely bc i missed with a side quest with Carna. I only got so far with her a handjob) unless you got kindness to drop a save where i can play the quest to lead me to this treasure?
But at the end of tje day, great game. Among the best futanarixfemale game of this site. Truly the Gojo satoru of this forum. I gave a 10/10.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
So i got to the end of tje chapter 17 but i didnt get my precious mother&daughter combo. (Surely bc i missed with a side quest with Carna. I only got so far with her a handjob) unless you got kindness to drop a save where i can play the quest to lead me to this treasure?
But at the end of tje day, great game. Among the best futanarixfemale game of this site. Truly the Gojo satoru of this forum. I gave a 10/10.
Thank you! Here's a save during the interim. It's right in front of the quest board, so you can just go straight to CH 16.

Reactions: Elos

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Download and install the hotfix. Quest is bugged without it.
Got that one done, now doing sides for chapter 4, and religious beef returning to Darren, same problem. Just non-quest conversation.

Also cannot get anything started with Shanice, same non-quest conversation.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Got that one done, now doing sides for chapter 4, and religious beef returning to Darren, same problem. Just non-quest conversation.

Also cannot get anything started with Shanice, same non-quest conversation.
Okay, neither of those are making any sense to me. Looking at the events, there's only two ways that could happen with the hotfix. Either you're in or past the interim, OR you somehow never received the hidden items that act as quest triggers. Can you upload your save so I can take a look?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Okay, neither of those are making any sense to me. Looking at the events, there's only two ways that could happen with the hotfix. Either you're in or past the interim, OR you somehow never received the hidden items that act as quest triggers. Can you upload your save so I can take a look?
Sure

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Press D when you're outside. ;)
Why doesn't it do the same thing when you just walk up to the crystal, or at least have that tell you to press D?

And maybe it'd be handy to have a text file of hotkeys, either pinned to this thread or just something that's in the zip file with the game?

I remember R to get lily to join and now D to fast travel, but if I pause playing for even a week because I'm waiting on a new version all that's going to leave my brain again.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Why doesn't it do the same thing when you just walk up to the crystal, or at least have that tell you to press D?

And maybe it'd be handy to have a text file of hotkeys, either pinned to this thread or just something that's in the zip file with the game?

I remember R to get lily to join and now D to fast travel, but if I pause playing for even a week because I'm waiting on a new version all that's going to leave my brain again.
There's a key item called hotkeys.

Snipersmurf1999

Sep 27, 2023
I've gotten an error with Darren's first question, Chicken Run, where talking to him doesn't begin the quest, it's just his idle chatter about having a good harvest.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes