BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
The game's good, but for the love of *God* please add fast travel points. Those white crystals don't work and it's a pain running everywhere.

Danny1144

Feb 21, 2020
Don't know if it's a bug but I can't complete Chicken Run at the start of the game. I try talking to Darren, with and without Lily with no luck. Will try and come back to it a bit later but another question. Who is the optional impregnation/pregnancy? (spoiler it for others please.)

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Don't know if it's a bug but I can't complete Chicken Run at the start of the game. I try talking to Darren, with and without Lily with no luck. Will try and come back to it a bit later but another question. Who is the optional impregnation/pregnancy? (spoiler it for others please.)
Well, fuck me. I set the event requirements wrong. Hotfix uploaded to OP.
Optional pregnancy is Emilia, Darren's wife. Lily pregnancy is not optional, but viewing the pregnancy scene is.

Reactions: Alexander103B

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Have left and entered. Summoned and unsommoned lily. Started an entire new save file. Chapter 1 quest for Darren still not working. Might reinstall game on Joiplay
I'm not very familiar with joiplay. I don't think it's applying correctly because it works when I start a new save file.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
HeadpatsAndHandholding-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Jun 18, 2022
You'll have to forgive these kids. Their brains have been so fried from 4K flashy gimmicks devoid of meaning over a period of years that when something has a little depth and humor but isn't broadcast in 4K they can't grasp it.

(I say this, and I have no idea what res the stuff you're working at is. I'm too technically illiterate for that.)

Anyway I actually wanted to come in here and express my absolute outrage that we're not going to get to see a wedding.
Like, super, I get that being forced to go to a wedding in real life for someone you don't even like is boring as heck, but we're kind of here for this relationship, right? SO, I DON'T KNOW, WEDDING, WHEN IS?

This has been your early morning shitpost, thank you for your time. I promise I'll actually play the game once it's completed, because you've got my interest, obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Anyway I actually wanted to come in here and express my absolute outrage that we're not going to get to see a wedding.
Like, super, I get that being forced to go to a wedding in real life for someone you don't even like is boring as heck, but we're kind of here for this relationship, right? SO, I DON'T KNOW, WEDDING, WHEN IS?
There's an always viewable wedding photo at least.
I promise I'll actually play the game once it's completed, because you've got my interest, obviously.
That's closer than you think. Maybe 3 months? Don't quote me on that.

Reactions: ArtisticTomato
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes