Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
I found another blockade in the quest Sleuthing in the Well. you cant reach the blue lever without the cliping funktion.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
i dont know how to call that i dont think its a bug but its a funny thing against the bady when you reach him and come from the right side they banter each other the wrong way. Its nothing serious and i dont even know how to fix that.

By the way i have one suggestion i am not finished yet i dont know if that is already in the game. But i am an RPG enjoyer and i like to do farmruns would it be possible to implement an item that increases random encounters?

Last edited:

winmace

Jun 7, 2022
This can happen in old saves, sometimes (Including my own). The only fix is starting a new game, but given that it's such a minor bug I don't really recommend it.

Not a bug per say, but somehow the animation file disappeared. It's been put back, but if you can't wait until the next update you can find the file here.
Bit of a weird bug, yesterday was the first time I'd played!

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
there is one pretty broken combination i dont know if that is intentional Using dream Shift + ATK UP with teammate after that using White flame dancer stance after that use the attack White flame slash and you see this numbers. i know you need minimum 280 MP for that combo but still i think its way to heavy of a combination. here a scrennshot of a noncrit i dont want to know how it hits with a crit. Ok now i tested it until i got an crit the second one is a crit.

penismanofgod

Feb 23, 2023
You need the hotfix in the OP. As mentioned by others, there might be other stairs with the same issue. If you press P and use the stuck option you can turn on no-clip and use the stairs. Make sure to turn it off after.
yep, i tried that and it worked just fine. also another thing that i'm not sure is intentional or not, but in the "sleuthing" quest when you go down the well, there is a part where you go through a hidden wall to get to a blue lever, though its impossible to actually reach the lever without no-clipping

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
By the way i have one suggestion i am not finished yet i dont know if that is already in the game. But i am an RPG enjoyer and i like to do farmruns would it be possible to implement an item that increases random encounters?
I... really should have thought about that before. Unfortunately that's currently impossible. As I had zero idea what I was doing when I started this game, I'm using RPGMs default random encounter system, which gives barely any control. I'll try my best to find someway to do it without breaking everything, but no promises.
there is one pretty broken combination i dont know if that is intentional Using dream Shift + ATK UP with teammate after that using White flame dancer stance after that use the attack White flame slash and you see this numbers. i know you need minimum 280 MP for that combo but still i think its way to heavy of a combination. here a scrennshot of a noncrit i dont want to know how it hits with a crit. Ok now i tested it until i got an crit the second one is a crit.
Yeah, there are some pretty broken combos that trivialize combat. I keep them in because half the fun in some games is seeing just how much damage you can do. For those who want more balance, they can obviously avoid those combos.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
yep, i tried that and it worked just fine. also another thing that i'm not sure is intentional or not, but in the "sleuthing" quest when you go down the well, there is a part where you go through a hidden wall to get to a blue lever, though its impossible to actually reach the lever without no-clipping
Thank you all for pointing these out! I had a tile that was set incorrectly, and all these areas should be fixed. Though, the fix causes some weirdness with certain jumps. Minor issue compared to progress blocking.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
That statement makes it sound like Patreon is banning threeways, although this is Patrreon so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
I get what you mean. Out of context, that IS what it sounds like. But Lily and Carna being mother/daughter is the issue. I've also been sharing stuff about my next game on discord, including the MC's mom. The original plan was to just have her as a supporting character. But too many DM's later, that plan has obviously changed.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Finally got around to playing v 0.13. Here are a few typos (that might have been fixed already):
1) Typo1.png
I don't think you need the comma.

2) Typo2.png
"your" should be "you're" (or "you are")

3) Typo3.png
"fuckin" should be "fuckin'"

4) Typo4.png
"kinds" should be "kinda" or "kind of"

5) Typo5.png
Missing comma after "Silence". Also, I would put an exclamation mark at the end of the last sentense instead of a period.

And that's all the typos for this chapter. It was short but sweet.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Finally got around to playing v 0.13. Here are a few typos (that might have been fixed already):
1) View attachment 3453186
I don't think you need the comma.

2) View attachment 3453187
"your" should be "you're" (or "you are")

3) View attachment 3453188
"fuckin" should be "fuckin'"

4) View attachment 3453189
"kinds" should be "kinda" or "kind of"

5) View attachment 3453190
Missing comma after "Silence". Also, I would put an exclamation mark at the end of the last sentense instead of a period.

And that's all the typos for this chapter. It was short but sweet.
All fixed!

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
so, first off, has anyone been unable to use cave stairs without no-clip? because they don't work for me any other way. Second, can anyone share a guide for the "Sleuthing" quest?

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes