Sleep_

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2023
degen987654321 thanks for the love!
zpyroz DxxmBxy BlaHard Thanks for reporting in loading issues. I'm currently very very deep into 2.0, but I'll try to catch some time to pivot back over to 1.0 bugs within the next week. I definitely don't want to drop 2.0 introducing potentially more bugs on top of 1.0.

Reactions: zhanbyr

Opium Killer

Mar 11, 2023
The game seems really interesting, but faced a problem on Win10. On one of the days i jumped into crystal , the game kinda glitched and now i have infinite loading screens when i choose to spend evening with someone , not to skip it

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Get infinite load screen when I try to change activity or choose person for the night. Are there optimizations coming or just the photosensitivity?

makibao

Dec 9, 2019
I got endless loading screen when I choose to spend time with rin but it fine if I skipped , So I can not proceed the game (I on window 10 btw)

love the art good luck dev

Last edited:
Reactions: T_Abraxas

Cbkim

Jun 7, 2021
I know most of the devs are tired of this question but...

Will there be NTR in this game? I sure hope not...For the love of god, please DONT!

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
the Gofile and Dropmefiles are empty but the Anonfile download something else, a sound file called Audicity and it bog down my pc once it done downloading and open, so if there a game to be installed, where is it, I say this is scam since it also pop up my antiviruse with trojan hack

Last edited:

ExpertDemon

Apr 30, 2022
Hoping this game gets an update sometime soon, really enjoy it for what it is and can see it becoming something amazing!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote