Sleep_

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2023
Unfortunately in fixed and patched virsion model still not showing
Thanks for checking, I suspected that would be the case for choking activity for you, nothing has changed there yet. I'll get a test build together so we can get to the bottom of that. If you wouldn't mind being a guinea pig, of course. I'd greatly appreciate it!

Reactions: zhanbyr

zhanbyr

Apr 28, 2022
Thanks for checking, I suspected that would be the case for choking activity for you, nothing has changed there yet. I'll get a test build together so we can get to the bottom of that. If you wouldn't mind being a guinea pig, of course. I'd greatly appreciate it!
ofc, no problem

bruh210

Aug 30, 2022
how do you advance time in this game? Like how can I get to the evening to meet the girl?

Bloodhoof

Dec 21, 2018
how do you advance time in this game? Like how can I get to the evening to meet the girl?
By going to sleep (hovering over the bed and clicking once your silhouette appears). I think time only advance on a day-by-day basis.

BlaHard

Jan 3, 2023
Also, threres a bug when i recieve a dagger then talk to rin in activities, theres standing, if i lick will be infinite download.

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
I don't really get what's going on

The topics of conversation aren't really increasing and the only activities are sitting and standing. Is there some way to progress the game or is that just what there is right now

orchis

Feb 15, 2020
Just played through all of 0.1.3, that was really good! I like Limbo as a feature for potentially recruiting more characters to the club in the future. I felt like it was a little grind-y in the early game where all you can do is touch her (which she doesn't like at first) or repeatedly give her compliments, but once it got going and you get a feel for how the EXP works, it's got a nice smooth development curve.

Sleep_

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2023
Just played through all of 0.1.3, that was really good! I like Limbo as a feature for potentially recruiting more characters to the club in the future. I felt like it was a little grind-y in the early game where all you can do is touch her (which she doesn't like at first) or repeatedly give her compliments, but once it got going and you get a feel for how the EXP works, it's got a nice smooth development curve.
Thank you for your kind words! Features are definitely missing for gentle, such as gifts for example. Rin's individual character growth was rolled out ahead of the rest of main story to give players a chance to experience that side of the game as early as possible. As more of the story releases, and characters as well, grind will be tuned per feedback.

I don't really get what's going on
The topics of conversation aren't really increasing and the only activities are sitting and standing. Is there some way to progress the game or is that just what there is right now
Thanks for the feedback, Bob, I appreciate it. I definitely want to make sure that players understand what is possible in the game, and if that was not your experience, I'll try to improve that as more features release. The game is currently in a very very limited state with only a few core features rolled out. You may want to check back in when the game has had some time to release more characters/features/story.

Yeah, but it only takes us to the next morning, not to the evening
hClub does not have mornings, only nights. When you sleep in the bed you are brought to the next night. If you have reached the point in the story where you are spending evenings with Rin, you've reached the end of currently released main story. The story will release at it completes, so stay tuned.

shop is not showing for me, please help
Does not show until you receive an email at the end of currently released main story content.

The girl become invisible when i choose to chooke her
You have the same issue as zhanbyr. That bug is driving me crazy. Releasing a test build specifically targeting that bug soon. I'd greatly appreciate if you would test that build out when its available <3

xo sleep

Reactions: zhanbyr

zpyroz

Apr 3, 2018
Infinite loading after select Rin image on the screen. Restarting game not helping either.
Restarted game from day 1, got infinite loading after selecting "standing" in Activities when met Rin first time. Seems like a game breaking bug for me, any solution?

Last edited:

daison78

Jun 17, 2020
Played 1.2 till end of content, now installed 1.3.
When loading a night with rin, the loading screen never ends.
Even a save created with 1.3 (started from the beginning) has this problem. In 1.3, loading a save and then going to the 'girl-part' of the game makes the loading screen hang.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote