Feb 2, 2021
are this file app Final included all mods fromdev or completed with all modder on this thread?, I'm just new to visit this page and already download from page 1, later, confused on last 2-3 page people talked mods and error anywhere
I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but if it's any help, the file I posted simply contains all of the mods that are purchasable and free from page, nothing more. They are untouched by me, other than being compressed.

Last edited:

SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021
Hm, I was gonna fix typos as I went through Nameless mods. But I just realized if he ever updates it’ll just fuck it up. Guess I can just report them.
I’ve already fixed quite alot of typo’s, funky grammar, and clipping text on my personal game, particularly in city park. I might make a git or something to make keeping track easier assuming anyone cares enough.

it won’t include the full mod since I don’t want to host a pirated copy on git. So I’d only do like the map/items folder. Quite inexperienced with using git though so we’ll see if I can figure it out lol.

Last edited:

SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021

Alright it's up. Not sure how I'll handle the off chance he updates one of the mods but we'll cross that bridge later lmao.

Installing is as simple as downloading the zip via the big green code button and overwriting the files included (City Park is not the entire mod so make sure you have it installed already.) It's only per mod stuff so their should be no overwriting issues. At the very least I haven't run into any issues yet.

To see the changes I've made click the commit button below the green code button.

Lurker57

May 10, 2021
Either, V2 has new patches though.

I have no idea why this is happening but it could be an installation issue or it could be something on my end. I didn't encounter this during my testing but I don't have time at the moment to check further.

I believe this is something I fixed partly in a newer version of my patches (original link to fully modded only had V1). Still, I would recommend just downloading the new fully modded pack I made that doesn't have the expanded mod or it's patches as it'll likely be a more seamless experience:
https://f95zone.to/threads/hazumi-and-pregnation-v1-11-1-mihiraghi.33392/post-13125943
You should be able to transfer your saves over without any issues.

I also got similar error where it's missing body during the minigame. I've installed vanilla and mod with no extended version, can you help me with this one?

Much appreciated

Nicelis

Dec 26, 2023
Is there a link that all the mods are installed? so that go and play the game directly, other than download the mods and thinking if I break the game when fiddling the game files and where to put them, cause i don't know what i'm doing.

bakedpotatoes

Apr 26, 2020
Hey everyone, I am having a hard time getting certain mods to work for me, when I open the game it states that it cannot read property 'UpSpritesParts'. I don't know a lot about code and whatnot, but does anyone here know what the problem is and I could do to fix it??? Any help would be appreciated!!

Yellowsub17

Aug 26, 2021
As for dumping everything into the JS_MODS_files, if you mean putting the www folder and subfolders into there, I wouldn't recommend it since it's the wrong folder structure. If it works then fair enough, but what I'd recommend you do is make a standard modded game (or use the one I provided) and simply apply the patches on top - this should work fine if you do it like this. I think I've disabled the extended birth dialogue anyway because nameless' own mods have conflictions with it (go figure) but I'm not sure if all of them are so it might be best to just delete all of the extended birth (a, b, c) once you're done.
I didn't mention that I'm doing this on mobile. I use maldives to play this. It runs fine and pretty much everything runs amazingly, but there are things that work differently on here. The js files for example, the game only sees them in the JS_MODS folder, where it said in the instructions did not work for me for some reason. The imgs related to the expanded mod I had to use the mobile version since the other version won't work on here either. Runs fine on PC but not on here. It's strange but it works.

Sorry it took long to reply, been busy. I'll delete the extended birth and see what happens.

SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021
Is there a link that all the mods are installed? so that go and play the game directly, other than download the mods and thinking if I break the game when fiddling the game files and where to put them, cause i don't know what i'm doing.
Only things I changed from RTTrue's guide were I uninstalled cumflation since it was acting funny and I pre-installed my for NamelessDEV's mods which covers around 85 lines mostly in the CityPark and Slum Service mods (and a few fixes in Contraction Preventer and Birth Delayer).

Last edited:
Reactions: Nicelis

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
Here you go. Only things I changed from RTTrue's guide were I uninstalled cumflation since it was acting funny and I pre-installed my for NamelessDEV's mods which covers around 85 lines mostly in the CityPark and Slum Service mods (and a few fixes in Contraction Preventer and Birth Delayer).
is the proofreading patch part of the megafile or do we have to install it seprately?

SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021
is the proofreading patch part of the megafile or do we have to install it seprately?
The current version is part of it. You'd only have to install it if I updated it which is fairly easy.
1. Hit the green code button.
2. Download as Zip.
3. Merge www folders contained in the mod folders into the www folder in your game files. Order doesn't matter.

I added these instructions and some example changes in the Readme on the Git.

Last edited:

bruhhhh123456

Aug 24, 2021
Here you go. Only things I changed from RTTrue's guide were I uninstalled cumflation since it was acting funny and I pre-installed my for NamelessDEV's mods which covers around 85 lines mostly in the CityPark and Slum Service mods (and a few fixes in Contraction Preventer and Birth Delayer).
How to fix this 1713340880250.png

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes