Yellowsub17

Aug 26, 2021
so, if the nameless dev extended birth dialogue is mixed in, the electronic geek won't have the special dialogue and the making pregnancy comment with cumflation is just part of the mod i think cause it happened without all the nameless dev mods.
I see, I'll try that. I figured removing the mods incompatible would solve every issue. But the more I play, the more incompatible mods appear. Like namelessdevs more clothes, dialogue like you said and what papanurgling wrote in the description. Although I would like to also see if his cumflation mod is also incompatible, had an error pop up regarding the x ray feature and cumflation. Would be sad to remove that too.

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
I see, I'll try that. I figured removing the mods incompatible would solve every issue. But the more I play, the more incompatible mods appear. Like namelessdevs more clothes, dialogue like you said and what papanurgling wrote in the description. Although I would like to also see if his cumflation mod is also incompatible, had an error pop up regarding the x ray feature and cumflation. Would be sad to remove that too.
i'm sure papanurgling said prior that some of their mods weren't compatible with the others

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Been playing with that one "as full as possible" modpack posted a few pages back, are Ero Clothes working for y'all? I'm on JoiPlay (with the patch that allows Hazumi to not lose 90% of her body during sex scenes, created by a JoiPlay Discord mod)

Yellowsub17

Aug 26, 2021
i'm sure papanurgling said prior that some of their mods weren't compatible with the others
Oh I knew, but I wasn't sure how many were throwing issues my way. There was even a user here working on compatibility patches so both namelessdevs and papanuglings mod would work together. As it stands the patches helped but there are still issues present. Mainly what I reported. Kinda hoping more patches come online since losing a good deal of mods sucks.

SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021
Since Papanurgling has released their Expanded mod, I thought I would give a shot at trying to get the mod to play nicer with Nameless Dev's mods. Originally this was me messing around and trialing the mod for myself, but I thought it might also be nice to give back to the community since I normally lurk here.

So here is a small bundle of patches I've made so far. I will preface this by saying my image editing skills may not be the best nor my javascript coding (I have experience in multiple other languages though) so I can't guarantee it's the best but at the very least it should work.

Latest Version: V2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please let me know of any bugs you encounter beyond the known issues and I'll see if I can get around to fixing them. I won't be able to work on this full-time or anything, but I'll try my best :)
Nameless Patch Causes a "isUltraBelly is not defined" error. Works fine once overwritten with AiO mod.

SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021
Hm, I was gonna fix typos as I went through Nameless mods. But I just realized if he ever updates it’ll just fuck it up. Guess I can just report them.

Yellowsub17

Aug 26, 2021
Nameless Patch Causes a "isUltraBelly is not defined" error. Works fine once overwritten with AiO mod.
I have to thank you for this. After thinking about it again on how to solve the same issue, for some reason it came to me to throw the expanded patch files, the belly funtions and display files into the JS_MODS_files folder and it all worked.
I don't get the isUltraBelly error nor the isCumflated error either, I can now use the xray glasses and see the birth now.

Now all that's left is to fix the electronic geek dialogue, which means removing the overdue dialogue mod.

Reactions: Yamfarmer127

TaUTwo

Feb 12, 2022
Quintuplets overdue cause this erorr when give brith. Help pls
Also:
1) It is possible make nipples dark after pregnansy?
2) Belly from Expanded Mod and tattoo/persing from NamelessDev dont match. Possible to fix?

Last edited:

SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021
I have to thank you for this. After thinking about it again on how to solve the same issue, for some reason it came to me to throw the expanded patch files, the belly funtions and display files into the JS_MODS_files folder and it all worked.
I don't get the isUltraBelly error nor the isCumflated error either, I can now use the xray glasses and see the birth now.

Now all that's left is to fix the electronic geek dialogue, which means removing the overdue dialogue mod.
Yeah I figured it was supposed to go in with The nameless mods regardless of Expanded being present. It is not.

RTTrue

Apr 13, 2019
Yeah I figured it was supposed to go in with The nameless mods regardless of Expanded being present. It is not.
Sorry for the confusion, I've slightly edited the post to make it more clear that the nameless patches are meant for use with the expanded mod - the expanded patches can be used with the expanded mod without any nameless mods. I'll consider renaming it.

As for dumping everything into the JS_MODS_files, if you mean putting the www folder and subfolders into there, I wouldn't recommend it since it's the wrong folder structure. If it works then fair enough, but what I'd recommend you do is make a standard modded game (or use the one I provided) and simply apply the patches on top - this should work fine if you do it like this. I think I've disabled the extended birth dialogue anyway because nameless' own mods have conflictions with it (go figure) but I'm not sure if all of them are so it might be best to just delete all of the extended birth (a, b, c) once you're done.

Uzagato

Sep 16, 2022
not to sound like a complete dumbass but how do i get this to function again so i can finally play this game with mods Skærmbillede (17).png

May 20, 2019
Been playing with that one "as full as possible" modpack posted a few pages back, are Ero Clothes working for y'all? I'm on JoiPlay (with the patch that allows Hazumi to not lose 90% of her body during sex scenes, created by a JoiPlay Discord mod)
What's that patch you're referring to? Is it on the JoiPlay discord? If so, where, 'cause I haven't seen it anywhere on there.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
What's that patch you're referring to? Is it on the JoiPlay discord? If so, where, 'cause I haven't seen it anywhere on there.
Sounds like you're already in that Discord. Go to #nsfwhelp and search for messages containing "Hazumi", the message that says "i have seen you have a similar problem like mine in hazumi and the pregnation with mods. Maybe this file work for you too" should lead you to that patch

Feb 2, 2021
Sup nerds, it's ya boi SpaceWhale here. Considering the fact that , I took the liberty of purchasing the mods for this game that NamelessDev made and compressing them (I thought it's the least I could do considering so many of us used the mods for free while we could). Download it while you still can so that if others ask for it they can use them as well. IDK how long Gofile keeps files up for.

Reactions: pansuh and Fiamos

steelblake

Jan 8, 2018
Sup nerds, it's ya boi SpaceWhale here. Considering the fact that , I took the liberty of purchasing the mods for this game that NamelessDev made and compressing them (I thought it's the least I could do considering so many of us used the mods for free while we could). Download it while you still can so that if others ask for it they can use them as well. IDK how long Gofile keeps files up for.

I think that if it's free then one week

H41D1R

Mar 30, 2024

are this file app Final included all mods fromdev or completed with all modder on this thread?, I'm just new to visit this page and already download from page 1, later, confused on last 2-3 page people talked mods and error anywhere

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes