RTTrue

Apr 13, 2019
Nothing special really, just a fresh save with her overdue with a single baby.
I just applied your mod pack over the game files from the OP.
Couple of saves here. Couple of other bug thats happened is at some point is her sprite no longer walks and when I tried the rich house stuff (?), it transported me to a small room with the guy from the convenience store in there and becomes soft locked.
The walking bug you're describing is an interesting one, it's something I encountered way ages ago - it will stick to your save and survives new game plus. Not sure what causes it but equally not the highest priority at the moment.
As for softlocks, I believe it's not an uncommon thing with the rich house unfortunately. I believe people here have found ways around certain softlocks, it might be worth looking for what people have found (Papanurgling has an image describing onesuch workaround, I might include it in future patches)

As for the main bug, I've looked into it and due to the way that the expansion mod is limited in how big each overdue (single,twins,trips,etc) can be, most of the functions in terms of large overdue babies have been omitted. I have considered finding a way to put them back but it may not fit with the way the expansion mod works, so it might be easier to just cull parts of the offending mod. Either way, I'll give your save a spin and get back to you on it.

Edit: Latest version of the my patches should fix the birthing cg bugs, give it an install to fix the issue. It's not a perfect fix but I think it should behave roughly how the original did? I am considering the birthing CGs entirely if I get round to it in the future.

Last edited:

Chian1961

May 29, 2020
我从duwwy的discord中得到了这三个文件,里面有Hazumi的三件新衣服。但由于文件名的问题,无法直接替换这些文件。有谁知道如何使用它们?
View attachment 3394034 View attachment 3394036 View attachment 3394037
View attachment 3394044 View attachment 3394039 View attachment 3394039
View attachment 3394045
brother, you are missing some of the picture for the bunny suit.
png for bare chest after pregnant, bare chest after pregnant saggy black, stand shirt belly saggy and bare chest after pregnant black for picture

Last edited:

Chian1961

May 29, 2020
View attachment 3394045
you could not run the mod because of the name of the png
you need to change it and it will take a lot of time.

RTTrue

Apr 13, 2019
View attachment 3417920

Does anyone know the solution to this?

the only mods I installed were:
AiO+Quint+Gyaru
Hair Salon
Kemomimi
New Clothes
SexShop
Tattoo
Make sure you don't have multiple copies of the extra ejacultation mod - there might be one in www/js/mods as well as www/mods/JS_MODs_Files. If there's multiple mods that define the amount of cum a partner should produce, this error could pop up (onisan_base_amount is for modifying the base amount of sperm a partner produces)

Reactions: Flashegas

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
There's a new version of my patches that should hopefully have fixed this, there was a file I missed that overwrote the nakaIndex function. Also, I've reviewed my stance on the Uncensored Patch and I now recommend you apply that as well (if you're using the uncensored mod) as it conflicts. Give it an install and it should fix the issue :)
Which one is the updated patch?

Chian1961

May 29, 2020
View attachment 3394045
If you have downloaded the new cloth mod, you just change the png name.
This is for the bunny suit, it replace the new cloth 1 View attachment Bunny_045925.rar View attachment Stand.rar View attachment Stand.rar View attachment Bunny_045925.rar

corpse poem

Nov 19, 2022
brother, you are missing some of the picture for the bunny suit.
png for bare chest after pregnant, bare chest after pregnant saggy black, stand shirt belly saggy and bare chest after pregnant black for picture
duwwy’s discord only has these files

sighhhhhh

Sep 29, 2019
I keep getting the "failed to load display_stand_colorMatrix.js" message. I've downloaded, erased, and redownloaded all of nameless' mods and I'm still getting the error. It was suggested a while back to download the clothing pack from nameless because that is the mod with the plugin, it doesn't come with that mod either. Where the heck do i get it?

acowww

Feb 28, 2020
how to change hair color in the lastest version?
The hair dye doesn't appear in the pharmacy and even when I use Mtool to give myself one the option to change hair color in the color coordinator is greyed out. Also have the black hair mod installed

Chian1961

May 29, 2020
I keep getting the "failed to load display_stand_colorMatrix.js" message. I've downloaded, erased, and redownloaded all of nameless' mods and I'm still getting the error. It was suggested a while back to download the clothing pack from nameless because that is the mod with the plugin, it doesn't come with that mod either. Where the heck do i get it?
if i not wrong you need go to js file and then take out file in the js mod

TheNatureBoy

Sep 24, 2021
If this is in the context of the modpack I made, refer to the patch above. I'll probably update the modpack with a version that is just nameless AIO and some others soon since the expanded mod and my patches are WIP
Which one?? V1.1 or V2.0?? Or i must download V1.1 and V2.0??

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes