Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
Here y'all go, i'll do my best to troubleshoot any problems that may be found but all i really did was combine all of them into one, It just seems i have to start over each time to test them cause they don't load up in a new save file which i find odd
Edit: the wallpaper mod doesn't seem to work, wish there wasz a debug mode of some kind so i could test thing quicker
Edit 2: the AiO+Quintu+Gyaru MOD doesnt show the character so ill see what i can do there, it seems theyre there it's just not pulling them up when needed and i'm not sure why, So the fix was to redo add them but i'm not sure what it messed up so we'll see
Edit 3: seems you can't give birth for some reason, You eventually do but it took ages about till week 80 and its for all pregnancies
Edit 4: The missionary picture doesnt change at all for the xray
Edit 5: Smaar for the rich house i think just repeats the same lines of dialogue over and over but doesnt take you anywhere
Edit 6: imma redo the combination of mods and play test each one slowly so i can figure out whats wrong and where it goes worng i'll leave this link up for those that wanna try their hand at it instead
Edit 7: link updated to include both the modded and the mods missing jukebox and Nami mod
Pixeldrain
could you please elaborate what you mean by the files are lost? cause just about everythihng works for me other than a few hiccups, i know what i did wrong ffor some reason the js files put into their own file instead of combining them
Edit: I recombined them into one and now im play testing a bit, if it doesnt work do tell heres a fresh upload
Just take the original and look at the lower folders, such as js and others ~ you have 0/10 files there, I was fine with this, so I’ll also try to dig into this a little later

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
Just take the original and look at the lower folders, such as js and others ~ you have 0/10 files there, I was fine with this, so I’ll also try to dig into this a little later
alrighty well i think i fixed the issue by just doing what i was doing now when im done ill have a new download link for ya

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
oh im putting all of them in here including preggolover, papanurgling, tropicansnow, and namelessdev so it'll be a bit different than what you guys posted, im even considering learning a bit of coding so i can make sure they all play nicely together
I wish you good luck in your endeavour, ROB knows we need people willing to sacrifice their time to make content.

If you would hear a suggestion, I recommend checking the individual pages and descriptions of each mod from oldest to newest, it can be very helpful when it comes to making compatibility.

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
I wish you good luck in your endeavour, ROB knows we need people willing to sacrifice their time to make content.

If you would hear a suggestion, I recommend checking the individual pages and descriptions of each mod from oldest to newest, it can be very helpful when it comes to making compatibility.
i made sure everything was the latest update just in case and i am noticing that some of the stuff isnt completely done being updated i think so itll have to be updated later

Reactions: PetrusSanctus

RTTrue

Apr 13, 2019
after downloading the patch into my www folder and playing the game, i fail to see any notable differences. is there any noticeable changes that can help me in knowing if i downloaded it correctly?
Which patches did you apply? If you're talking about the expanded and nameless patches, an easy way to test would be to get maximum cumflation and then go to a toilet to push the sperm out. It should go through most of the different belly sizes. It might be hard to tell since the main difference should be intermediary belly sizes added by the expanded mod.

RTTrue

Apr 13, 2019
Also I know everyone is trying to put together a modpack so I can upload my install if people are interested. I've bought every mod that can be bought and it is what I've been working on my patches for. I haven't done rich house or baby seller stuff yet but pretty much everything else has been smooth sailing since any issues I've been encountering I've been trying to fix with my patches lol.

I believe this is every mod I have installed to my modded install and (roughly) the order I installed in:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If Kokocho24 or anyone else could let me know if there's anything I'm missing (patches posted here or other mods I have either forgotten to list or don't actually have) and I'll see if I can add it then upload it.

Last edited:

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
Also I know everyone is trying to put together a modpack so I can upload my install if people are interested. I've bought every mod that can be bought and it is what I've been working on my patches for. I haven't done new house or baby seller stuff yet but pretty much everything else has been smooth sailing since any issues I've been encountering I've been trying to fix with my patches lol.

I believe this is every mod I have installed to my modded install and (roughly) the order I installed in:
If Kokocho24 or anyone else could let me know if there's anything I'm missing (patches posted here or other mods I have either forgotten to list or don't actually have) and I'll see if I can add it then upload it.
hell you probably have stuff I'm missing, which is:
  • SexShop_MOD_EN_v2.0
  • Alternative_Ending_Mod_V1.2_EN_for_1.11.x
  • Jukebox_Mod_EN_v3.1
  • MOD_Exhibitionist_v0.2_rename
  • HnP Sell Kiosk Mod v1.0
  • Nami Mod v1.11 R4.1
  • Draw-Order-Patchs
From my list of stuff youre missing:
  • Super Extra Bio-Mods v0.2

That's all i'm missing really everything else is included maybe we could work together on getting a good mod list patched up for everyone here after i'm finishing combining what i can to the single modded game i have cause so far things are working pretty great except a few tiny hiccups just small errors like an image is missing but nothing too bad except the rich house failing to function properly, what is the new house mod cause i havent seen it anywhere? if you want my current file i've gone through every single mod and added it individually so that might be helpful, Okay so the wall of text is done and theres a link to my current progress if i get those other mods i'll add them and update the link as well but i have all of my mods and the combined game in that link theyre organized hopefully well so you can see what i did and didn't add

Last edited:

RTTrue

Apr 13, 2019
For now here's all the mods I've collected - should all be up to date but not all of these should be applied (some of them are old and niche so idk if they work). I'm working on uploading a patch that effectively has all the mods as a single download and install with the correct order so that I don't have to upload the base game with it.

From my list of stuff youre missing:
  • Super Extra Bio-Mods v0.2
I would add this in but afaik this mod is the same as the extra bio-mods but with some of the effects souped up. I personally am not interested in playing with it instead of the standard version, so I've not downloaded it myself. I'll leave it up to anyone else if they want to add it, it should be easy to apply the mod on top as I can't see it overwriting/conflicting with other mods (excluding the standard extra bio-mods of course)

what is the new house mod cause i havent seen it anywhere?
Oops, meant rich house haha

Here's all the mods:

Last edited:

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
For now here's all the mods I've collected - should all be up to date but not all of these should be applied (some of them are old and niche so idk if they work). I'm working on uploading a patch that effectively has all the mods as a single download and install with the correct order so that I don't have to upload the base game with it.

I would add this in but afaik this mod is the same as the extra bio-mods but with some of the effects souped up. I personally am not interested in playing with it instead of the standard version, so I've not downloaded it myself. I'll leave it up to anyone else if they want to add it, it should be easy to apply the mod on top as I can't see it overwriting/conflicting with other mods (excluding the standard extra bio-mods of course)

Oops, meant rich house haha

Here's all the mods:
thanks and i didn't even get a conflicting so i think it adds even more on top of it instead of replacing it from what i could find, well hopefully the work i did makes your life easier. Please do tell me if it did i'd love to know if my effort was worth it lol

RTTrue

Apr 13, 2019
Alright, here it is. I haven't tested it extensively but this is roughly the order I did/would install the mods in and it's pretty much the order I listed prior. It should run, let me know if there's any issues or missing/forgotten mods but afaik there should't be any beyond known issues or issues with my patch specifically.

EDIT: I have created a new version that does not include the expanded mod, alternate image pack or my expanded mod related patches. This should fix issues people are having as it includes mods are known to work, I apologise for the previous upload as my patches are still a WIP. I have also included an install order list for anyone who wishes to replicate or make their own modpack. It has been briefly tested to make sure the game starts but not much beyond that - let me know if there's any bugs but I can't guarantee I can get round to fixing them at the moment.

Last edited:

RTTrue

Apr 13, 2019
thanks and i didn't even get a conflicting so i think it adds even more on top of it instead of replacing it from what i could find, well hopefully the work i did makes your life easier. Please do tell me if it did i'd love to know if my effort was worth it lol
I did have a brief look over your files and I have to say it's pretty similar to what I do, except you've neatly organised it by mod maker which is nice. I haven't looked too much into it since I've been wacking as many mods as I can together since about version 1.6 and this was just something I quickly put together, but I and everyone else appreciates the work you've put in regardless :)

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
I did have a brief look over your files and I have to say it's pretty similar to what I do, except you've neatly organised it by mod maker which is nice. I haven't looked too much into it since I've been wacking as many mods as I can together since about version 1.6 and this was just something I quickly put together, but I and everyone else appreciates the work you've put in regardless :)
awesome yeah having organization is really niceit just simplifies thing

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
Alright, here it is. I haven't tested it extensively but this is roughly the order I did/would install the mods in and it's pretty much the order I listed prior. It should run, let me know if there's any issues or missing/forgotten mods but afaik there should't be any beyond known issues or issues with my patch specifically.

so this have absolutely everything then? found something weird what is this menu option? okay so ive run into an issue hazumis head is off its moved over pretty far to the left and the head isnt tan when you go into the sex scene as well as your character choice doesnt carry over to sex scenes

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2019

Getting this error on birth scene Screenshot 2024-03-06 130116.png

RTTrue

Apr 13, 2019
Getting this error on birth scene View attachment 3414634
I've just gone through a birth scene on a version using this patch and didn't get this issue. It could be a specific extended birth event or with specific setup - I am not sure what requires isUltraOverdueQuadruBaby(). I also don't know where it's normally defined - it isn't inside of the expanded mod's functions but could be within nameless' originals.

Would you be able to provide some more context and maybe a save? Also, did you apply the pack to a fresh copy of hazumi?

RTTrue

Apr 13, 2019
so this have absolutely everything then? found something weird what is this menu option? okay so ive run into an issue hazumis head is off its moved over pretty far to the left and the head isnt tan when you go into the sex scene as well as your character choice doesnt carry over to sex scenes
That option is from the pixel perfect mod and enables integer scaling, should you want it. I detailed it in my patches comment but I don't really know why it doesn't insert the text properly in this game like it should, but I also don't think it's worth fixing. It's a nice thing to have if you want to use it but if its not your cup of tea don't worry about it

In terms of hazumi's head, what exactly do you mean? Is this in the standing picture or a specifix sex scene that it's off?

And as for different body types, while I've kept most of the functionality there, the image loading has likely been replaced for a lot of it. I might look into bringing it back in future, but the current patch I made was designed to simply get expanded and nameless to work together without crashing - there isn't even any images for the new bote sizes for gyaru/young/loli so it doesn't really make too much sense to focus on this. If you want to play with that, I can make a fully modded version without the expanded mod and the relevant patches I made for it
Edit:
Just did some testing - in missionary and cowgirl hazumi's head does not render with gyaru for some reason. I may look into this in future. The face works in doggystyle which is nice, although either way the belly does not always use a gyaru tone at every size - this is a quirk of the expanded mod and I can't really do much unless updated images are provided to match the expanded mod's sizes or I manually edit them myself, which is something that is not high on my priority list right now, sorry.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2019
I've just gone through a birth scene on a version using this patch and didn't get this issue. It could be a specific extended birth event or with specific setup - I am not sure what requires isUltraOverdueQuadruBaby(). I also don't know where it's normally defined - it isn't inside of the expanded mod's functions but could be within nameless' originals.

Would you be able to provide some more context and maybe a save? Also, did you apply the pack to a fresh copy of hazumi?
Nothing special really, just a fresh save with her overdue with a single baby.
I just applied your mod pack over the game files from the OP.
Couple of saves here. Couple of other bug thats happened is at some point is her sprite no longer walks and when I tried the rich house stuff (?), it transported me to a small room with the guy from the convenience store in there and becomes soft locked.

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
Which patches did you apply? If you're talking about the expanded and nameless patches, an easy way to test would be to get maximum cumflation and then go to a toilet to push the sperm out. It should go through most of the different belly sizes. It might be hard to tell since the main difference should be intermediary belly sizes added by the expanded mod.
so i tried this and it did go through some of the belly sizes, but not all of them. Does that mean it worked still?

RTTrue

Apr 13, 2019
so i tried this and it did go through some of the belly sizes, but not all of them. Does that mean it worked still?
There's a new version of my patches that should hopefully have fixed this, there was a file I missed that overwrote the nakaIndex function. Also, I've reviewed my stance on the Uncensored Patch and I now recommend you apply that as well (if you're using the uncensored mod) as it conflicts. Give it an install and it should fix the issue :)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes