Others Completed Haydee [v1.09.11] [Haydee Interactive]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AreCool

Sep 21, 2018
All the links except GoFile aren't working and even if I downloaded and extract it can't be open.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is there any content ? cuz i cant find anything. beside that giant ass in my face
late but.. well...

its Haydee...basically its just a serie of very hard puzzle/level in wich you have to find a way to pass for reaching the next one etc... and of course, camera is made for allow you to watch that fucking fat ass 99% of time, even tho sometime the camera show her ass and make the level very very hard to succeed because you cant see shit.

you die, restart ... you die ,restart... etc. basically the concept fo this game.

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
When I bought the game yesterday on steam. Really good would recommend with mods. No sex though.

JLZ111

Dec 2, 2017
Fuck I really should try to beat this game again.. the last few chapters fucked me harrrrrrrrrrrrrd and then I quit

Reactions: Cry Further

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
Quarintine with Haydee would be so nice ....
dahhm that ass , how are you suppose to focus on puzzles haha .

bastard555

Sep 5, 2017
So I tried to launch the game and it prompted me to install openal32, which I did. But now I get a 0xc00007b error. Can anyone advise me on what to do next?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Haydee" to start playing.

Yeah, problem, closest thing to Haydee I'm seeing in there is haydee.dll and that's not working.

Reactions: Alfana7643

lanakalimdor

Aug 3, 2017
So I tried to launch the game and it prompted me to install openal32, which I did. But now I get a 0xc00007b error. Can anyone advise me on what to do next?
So I just figured out how to make it work, since I had the same problem you did with Haydee. You should first delete the old file and reinstall it, so you don't have the random openal32 that you downloaded. Then go to _CommonRedist inside Haydee 1.09.11. Then open the file OpenAL, and then the file 2.0.7.0, and then click/install oalinst. This should allow you to play game using the "launcher" (at the beginning of the Haydee 1.09.11 folder) after the "oalinst" is installed. I hope this helps.

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
interesting. a buddy of mine bought this for me as a gag on steam. their working ona haydee 2 atm.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote