Others Completed Haydee [v1.09.11] [Haydee Interactive]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
Question, does the version/build for this game in the OP have some Pre-Installed mods already?

Jaune Brando

Dec 5, 2017
Anyone having issues where there's no UI in the menu main, and Haydee doesn't appear in the menu and ingame as well?

Sep 17, 2022
How? How exactly do you run it through this app? I downloaded the EXE, opened it, installation was complete after I pressed okay, still can't play it. How exactly does this app work?
Install the openal dll from their website to fix the error I quoted. Be more specific if you're having a different problem though.

ShadyVampire

Nov 15, 2020
Install the openal dll from their website to fix the error I quoted. Be more specific if you're having a different problem though.
Thanks for the response. It's just been a vary long time since I've used a PC. I'll try my best to follow what you said. But no worries I'll figure it out eventually.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Thanks for the response. It's just been a vary long time since I've used a PC. I'll try my best to follow what you said. But no worries I'll figure it out eventually.
Do you managed to start the game? I still get the 0xc000007b error even i installed tons of different OpenAl Dll....

Sep 17, 2022
Do you managed to start the game? I still get the 0xc000007b error even i installed tons of different OpenAl Dll....
Is your computer 32-bit? If so the error might be coming from the dll needing a 64-bit operating system. If it's a very old computer it's likely 32-bit.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote