Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Hello. Greate game. It just strength training with Kara is not working. I play on laisure setting and it should be 40% chance of increse but after 10 training I still got my basic 3 strenght. Training mind with school bimbo working and I got mind to 6, but strenght with Kara is no go. Dont wanna to cheat but many content is strenght locked.
Hi Alex, thanks for playing the Game, I'm glad you liked it. I will look into the training if there isnt some hidden bug, thanks for reporting this.
Mr.Palm

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
HC - character tease v05.png

No rest for the wicked - V0.5 is now in development

Hi everyone!

Thank you all for the amazing reception for the previous update. Looks like new content for Maiden and Android version release was really popular and I am very grateful to you all for playing and supporting the Game.

I decided to skip my usual Cooldown Period (after V0.5 is released I will take an extended break to recharge) and I started working on V0.5 right away. This new update will add a new character that I'm very excited about, I will not share any details only that this time the story for this character will take place in Egypt!

I will post more news as the development continues.

Cheers!

Mr. Palm

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes