2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
game freezes while loading how do i fix?
Others mention starting your computer anew, see post #1,174, so boot it up again. Also check the engine settings if possible, the pics are just renders, no quality loss.

i tried the codes and the don't work. any other codes or way to get them to work
Did you also try those below new cheatcodes 2/12-2017 in spoiler hint?? Dev had changed them for newer versions, they should still work.

pls do a search in threads (at the top to the right, choose to search 'in this thread only'). I know it's messy st but you get what you're looking for quickly. Leave a like with the provider of that save.

Last edited:
Reactions: melipe

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
i have a question for some1 who played the game a lot, when u entablish conversation with the girls, there is always an option that gives the MC 2 answers for improve/no improve the relationship or desire points, and that question is changing throught the main story/quests progression, i wanna know is :

you always get 1 answer ( gentle) and 2 answer ( rough)

i wanna know if there is any way for not to lose desire points answering the "wrong" answer

in the 2 photos, you can se the "horny" option, right? , that will get (-) desire points, but the first one will get (+) desire points, i wonder is there a way to gain desire with the bold answer

Reactions: asd33asd33

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
as i see, this game is a mess, almost, a mess, but is hot as fuck, i see that this game helped a lot to make the next one, harem island, is like almost a test for make harem island as i can see... like an experiment, an idea , a perfect idea , that have lots of bugs and trouble,s but that surely helped to create the next one!! NICE JOB!!!!!!! i love this game and harem island and i hope to see a 2D game too :=)

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Game will not even start. freezes on a dark grey screen. Lowest settings with a restart. NO I DONT RUN A POTATO! I have NO Problems with ANY Other Unity Game, (On MAX Settings).

• Angry
Reactions: IlIKEASD

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
Sandra is stuck at level 5. I need her at level 6 for quest (Isa+Sand) Behind the Door). it's the only quest left for the Grand quest 13. but there is no Sandra quest remaining to level her up. the only quest that seems related is (Cel)Surprise that doesn't happen. is there any solution?

how do you increase the level of sandra up to 5 i cant even go to 2nd level

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Not seen this game for agggggggggggggggggggggggges man. I don't remember it being animated though. Are the animations just as good as Harem Island type of thing?

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes