2.90 star(s) 22 Votes
Jul 27, 2018
is one of the best I've ever played. and look that before making an account on this site had played several games. It's in my top 10 with Roundscape Adorevia, Man of the House, daughter for Dessert

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hmmm Marcella appears to be glitched for me I met her at the gym at the school and asked her to move to the villa now she is there but only ever in the front yard and her dialog options act as if she hasn't moved in because my only options are asking about her exercise or asking her to move in....which she already did......

Reactions: MindlessLizard

Travanax

Jan 12, 2018
Hmmm Marcella appears to be glitched for me I met her at the gym at the school and asked her to move to the villa now she is there but only ever in the front yard and her dialog options act as if she hasn't moved in because my only options are asking about her exercise or asking her to move in....which she already did......
Dialogue options are still the same regardless of whether they have moved in. It increases your rental (I'm not sure if some scenes require them to move in before triggering though)

GuyManBro69

Apr 26, 2017
Here is the CG or at least most of it. I'm not super familiar with Unity asset ripping so there may be more, but this is all I could find.

Aizio

Dec 28, 2017
Sandra is stuck at level 5. I need her at level 6 for quest (Isa+Sand) Behind the Door). it's the only quest left for the Grand quest 13. but there is no Sandra quest remaining to level her up. the only quest that seems related is (Cel)Surprise that doesn't happen. is there any solution?

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
i thimk i am stuck, should be able to trigger the ann & lex event but it will not trigger, i can't finish the game has anybody a solution what might be the problem? and can anybody edit these .es2 files in the save folder or might kknow which encoding it has? Unbenannt3.png Unbenannt2.png Unbenannt1.png

Reactions: asd33asd33
2.90 star(s) 22 Votes