2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Less content and the 'fix' only retooled the mom and made many conversation choices broken with the other characters. This dev needs someone to pray for him and a proper code monkey to sift through the mess.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Less content and the 'fix' only retooled the mom and made many conversation choices broken with the other characters. This dev needs someone to pray for him and a proper code monkey to sift through the mess.
It seemed like more content if you were willing to sift through the bugginess. But,besides me I guess, who's willing to trudge through that just to check?

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
i hacked the dll to have unlimited 200% password and input anything i want so i can buy relation points

looks like the dialog option for sex with the girls doesn't work, at best you get a blowjob (tested with 300+ relation points)

there's also at least one quest that doesn't work (shared dildo between mother and lexa)

How are you supposed to bang lexa in this version?
with a random event in her room

Reactions: Adam_Linkhem

lolwut

Oct 15, 2016
i hacked the dll to have unlimited 200% password and input anything i want so i can buy relation points

looks like the dialog option for sex with the girls doesn't work, at best you get a blowjob (tested with 300+ relation points)

there's also at least one quest that doesn't work (shared dildo between mother and lexa)

with a random event in her room
How do you hack the dll? Can you post the hack dll?

Adam_Linkhem

Nov 15, 2016
Actually, it's really easy to hack the game with Cheat Engine. Just put themoney vaalue in, wait for it to change, put in the changed one and voila, you can have as much money as you want. Usually Unity games require more effort to get things done.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I wonder what will happen first this game gets patched to where it's not a complete mess or the dev quits.

Adam_Linkhem

Nov 15, 2016
Well seeing how much money he makes I think he's here to stay. If only he'd learned how to code properly and hired someone good enough in english to go through his dialogue.

Reactions: ratty

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Anybody has problem saving?

No matter what i do, the game always goes back to day one after thetutorial, even if i click a bunch of times on "save"

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP with 0.1.9.0!
Anyone found 0.1.9.2a???
Edited - thanks to "Seffy" we now have 0.1.9.2a!

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

ratty

Nov 12, 2016
any one else get a loop when mum comes into your room just keeps looping the bj scene cant move past it

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
This game is pretty buggy, until he finds a proper coder it will probably stay a mess

D

Deleted member 11125

Anybody has problem saving?

No matter what i do, the game always goes back to day one after thetutorial, even if i click a bunch of times on "save"
You're not the only one. same happens for me too. Anybody knows what causing it?

belzhaphore

Apr 5, 2017
mmm got a few questions.
i got everyone to 600 but it seems i'm missing some stuff.
like lexa, i paid her 500 $ to keep video hidden but nothing happens afterwards.
i still haven't received her 'picture' she promised nor can i tell my mom that she's save.
so i can't reach the 'lexa squat ridding'.

2nd i see there is a river person when i buy a potion to increase someone with +10.
i still haven't encountered her.

3rd i wonder if there is more stuff that i missed?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes