2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

fungs

Jan 10, 2017
How

did ya get that one dude?
Well, maybe not so detail. First when interact with sister, there 2 option 1st lend $20 and 2nd one I forgot, pick 2nd. And when get option yes or no select no, and pick second option for the rest.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
looks like they added a new character, at least I don't recall a Celine in my playthrough. Unless it was the Demon's name. Seemed passable, looking forward to updates.

DragonL

Dragon Person
Sep 14, 2016
Updated to v0.1 and added 200$ cheat code

EDIT: Added mirror host

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Well game got a facelift in the graphics department, weird bug I found is the girls will all eventually meld into one being over time. It will look like your mom, then your sister but nope it's really Lexa and she wants to show you her awesome tits. Another neat bug I found is after entering mom's room I couldn't leave her room, every room was mom's room it fixed itself the next day though.

DragonL

Dragon Person
Sep 14, 2016
Yeah he sent another message:

I'll make another version to fix bugs in 1 or 2 days. I'll also fix sandra's desire x) I placed her at 120 for test but I forgot to reset her... hem! first things to fix is Quests unfinishable and some scenes that happens wrongly

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated to v0.1 and added 200$ cheat code

EDIT: Added mirror host
Thanks for the update :)

Is there really someone who paid 200$ just to get an cheat code, or am Im misunderstanding something ? :D

BadBananaGames

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2016
It`s a cheat to obtain 200$ in game =)
--
BTW game has too many bugs like talking to npc.
From some moment start of every dialog with every npc throws you to one random NPC dialog. Adoringfan described it pretty well.

Last edited:

azerukaze

Mar 8, 2017
Well game got a facelift in the graphics department, weird bug I found is the girls will all eventually meld into one being over time. It will look like your mom, then your sister but nope it's really Lexa and she wants to show you her awesome tits. Another neat bug I found is after entering mom's room I couldn't leave her room, every room was mom's room it fixed itself the next day though.
Just played the game. Encountered "All for 1 female" bug. I thought "Meh.. I'll just try to get this one chick then." Then made a mistake to go to the secret shop. Now all girls are the demon. FML.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Yeah he sent another message:

I'll make another version to fix bugs in 1 or 2 days. I'll also fix sandra's desire x) I placed her at 120 for test but I forgot to reset her... hem! first things to fix is Quests unfinishable and some scenes that happens wrongly
I think the most pressing issue is the many faced god bug. Game certainly looks prettier but it seriously lacks in the cg department. I won't hold him up to ptolemy's level with 50+ renders per scene but only one cg per is leaner than a michelle obama school lunch. Game is basically Corruption but buggier and with a lot less content, oh and daz models.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
The game is far too buggy to play at the moment, hope it gets fixed soon

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
why is the previous version a higher number? (0.1 vs. newer 0.0.9.3) typo on creator's part?

and have they fixed the sprite issue and lust cap bug that auto selects your first response after exceeding 200 with mom?

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
why is the previous version a higher number? (0.1 vs. newer 0.0.9.3) typo on creator's part?

and have they fixed the sprite issue and lust cap bug that auto selects your first response after exceeding 200 with mom?
If the new number was 0.093 then you were right 0.1 is bigger mathematically speaking. Each developer has his/her own right how to number/name a new version. A complete game is not 1.0 by default.

Look at the game starbound for example. Their version names are something like: Angry Koala,Mad Giraffe and Crazy Penguin. (or something like those, haven't checked in a while).

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes