3.40 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 9, 2018
I played the original from when it was just at the castle you scored, before you even could go through the dungeon tunnel. it was my favourite at the time, and like others here have said, it was truly disapointing that it stopped.

I have now played the new one and it is imho, better than the original, the expanded dialogue and story works to both hit you in the nostalgia feels, but also give you something new.

It's worth it.

Reactions: ker

hotenhornay

Apr 30, 2018
Another one?
I hope this doesn’t start another notorious trend of remakes that drown even before setting off the harbor.
But who knows.
Third time’s the charm.
Fortunately, this one is by Ker, only with a new team of writers, editors, and artists. He's seemingly healthy enough both mentally and physically to get back in the saddle.

Reactions: Amariithynar

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK let's see if it continues before I download and try.. too many keep dropping it.

Mar 6, 2019
I remember playing this a long time ago, don't really remember much about it to be honest. I do remember at one point having to make a girl "distract" someone as you stole his slave. I don't remember if the "distraction" involved any kind of sex, but I would appreciate it if someone would remind me if there was, or is any kind of forced sharing going on in the game. Aside from "group sex" which could mean any number of things, I don't see any tags that could allude to it, although I've learned to mostly ignore tags.

Reactions: Jccurtis

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
There was a remake couple of years ago of this game but was sadly abandoned, I hope this remaster doesn't meet the same fate!
I like the new graphics, even tho girls assists appear to be smaller

best of luck to the dev!

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
Yes.
I remember playing this a long time ago, don't really remember much about it to be honest. I do remember at one point having to make a girl "distract" someone as you stole his slave. I don't remember if the "distraction" involved any kind of sex, but I would appreciate it if someone would remind me if there was, or is any kind of forced sharing going on in the game. Aside from "group sex" which could mean any number of things, I don't see any tags that could allude to it, although I've learned to mostly ignore tags.
It was Cindy a green haired girl the slave in question. She should appear very soon since She Is the 3rd slave you acquired in the game After donna and Samantha.
I loved harem RPG. Let's Hope the game forse well this time

Dyx

May 8, 2018
Uh, UGLY models... Much worse than even the very first version. But I will play this game, because the plot is not bad and I really want to know how it ends :)

please take away any forced sharing of girls
This initially story about a man, which catch women not for himself, but for king (who betrayed MC... meh) and other nobles. Almost ALL girls will be sold to them, so why not send them to the brothel already during the game?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i only hope this remaster can rival that of the original Harem by ker ..... its was so awesome ... i followed for many many years ... :)
am downloading now to check out what you have completed so far .... (y)

ok so i got to Donna burying her husband and throwing the rings in .... so i take it thats the end .. cause all it does after is back to the little island :unsure:
and making them all over 40 is kinda crazy .... is everyone going to be over 40 ? :unsure:

(y) ok game so far

Last edited:

ker

May 8, 2017
protag looks like a hobo looking for a bottle of alcohol...
We're reworking the models, trying to work with people who are better with renderers than I am. 2m0 included the new models but our person doing the renders ran into some real-life issues. They will be improved. And the OP looks more like a man who was just in a shipwreck and got himself redressed in a hideout abandoned for decades. He might shave later on.

please take away any forced sharing of girls
No. Exploitation is a key theme to the game and the character makes no sense without it. But I will move most of the non-Corsix women scenes into the replay mode so if you cross your eyes really hard you can imagine it didn't happen.

ause the characters are over 40 years old it is not necessary that they look over 40 years old
That was a joke. The "imaginary women needs real ages to avoid offending people" got annoying so I just made up a very high number. The women are age of majority into their early 30s for the oldest (Like Alena and Melony), MC is whatever age you want him to be.

Is this the remaster of the remaster in RPGM MZ?
No, the remake project was done while I was in depression and/or recovery and was abandoned before I was functional. Kuroki has been invited to join us if they ever want but haven't heard back on that. The remake was done in VX ACE still and mostly just reused the old code which was barely functional. A big part why I wanted to switch to MZ is to restart the code from scratch.

Last edited:

EjemploKuro

Oct 4, 2021
That was a joke. The "imaginary women needs real ages to avoid offending people" got annoying so I just made up a very high number. The women are age of majority into their early 30s for the oldest (Like Alena and Melony), MC is whatever age you want him to be.

I am not referring to the real age of the characters but to their appearance, they look very different from the original work

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes