Unreal Engine Abandoned Harem Maker [v0.021] [PandaBrah]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot_280.png

Overview:
Harem Maker is a Life Sim/RPG in which the player can date, marry, and have children with men and women of their design. The game, created through Unreal Engine, is inspired primarily by Artificial Academy, Tokiomeki Memorial, Animal Crossing, and Harvest Moon: It's a Wonderful Life. It contains a weather system, individual seasons, and a fully rotatable camera during H scenes. Fully customizable NPCs possess their own personalities, adhering to one of several archetypes such as Tomboy or Delinquent, as well as likes and dislikes that can be catered to through study and athletic training. The later not only allows the player to win fights and athletic competitions but also to alter their appearance by increasing their muscle mass.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-26
Release Date: 2020-07-26
Developer: PandaBrah F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.021
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

743205_Bodybuilding.jpg 743206_Interaction.jpg 743211_RainyDay.jpg 751169_Shake4.jpg 751175_AgainstWall2.jpg 751177_CharacterEditor2.jpg 751178_Class.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm confused with the amount of Aliasing in the screenshots... Does it look like that in-game or were the screenshots terribly compressed?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cesar13071991

PandaBrah

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Yes. Everything's extraordinarily rough now. I primarily wanted to secure the title, as well as a few of my ideas after my PC was recently hacked (the only game I've seen with a similar customization system is Lifeplay). Other than that, the lighting should take roughly a week to deal with and I'm in the process of going through each of the game's various materials with some new cel shading techniqes I've been testing; early results can be seen on that box and the floorboards. There are limits but it's essentially the same cel shader used in Guilty Gear XRD.

New Bitmap Image (101).jpg

Updates will happen very quickly and I'll answer more or less any question I see here. I've been waiting to hold off on the music but if its bad enough, from an outside perspective, I'll just go ahead and hire someone to help touch it up. I'm great in terms of coming up with melodies but my actual skill level with FLStudio is very low. Male model's already being replaced with a new asset entirely which should immediately fix any customization issues in that regard.

New Bitmap Image (100).jpg

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Yes. Everything's extraordinarily rough now. I primarily wanted to secure the title, as well as a few of my ideas after my PC was recently hacked (the only game I've seen with a similar customization system is Lifeplay). Other than that, the lighting should take roughly a week to deal with and I'm in the process of going through each of the game's various materials with some new cel shading techniqes I've been testing; early results can be seen on that box and the floorboards. There are limits but it's essentially the same cel shader used in Guilty Gear XRD.

View attachment 728557

Updates will happen very quickly and I'll answer more or less any question I see here. I've been waiting to hold off on the music but if its bad enough, from an outside perspective, I'll just go ahead and hire someone to help touch it up. I'm great in terms of coming up with melodies but my actual skill level with FLStudio is very low. Male model's already being replaced with a new asset entirely which should immediately fix any customization issues in that regard.

View attachment 728559
Seeing the new male model still with that much aliasing makes me think that you don't activate it in order for the software to run a bit more smoothly or is it just the screenshots that are messing up due to compression? I'm still gonna give it a try whenever I get the chance, looks interesting but you may wanna get better screenshots haha cause it may turn some people off for looking so rough around the edges (no pun intended).

• Haha
Reactions: Skalli

Miosys

Oct 25, 2017
Tried it, but honestly, I'm just confused why it's 5+ gigs. It's same routine, everything is static but the rain. What is exactly in this game right now?

PandaBrah

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Tried it, but honestly, I'm just confused why it's 5+ gigs. It's same routine, everything is static but the rain. What is exactly in this game right now?
Unreal Engine packages everything, even assets that aren't currently being used in any of the levels. When I originally attempted to do so with the Kite Demo assets still intact it actually crashed my PC, forcing me to perform a hard reset. The Japanese village assets take up a lot of space but I can't trim the extraneous stuff until I know exactly what I can afford to get rid of. And that goes for a lot of animations and models. In regard to the former, there are actually a lot of animations in this game but the Default.ini file reset or was somehow corrupted last week more or less destroying nav mesh functionality. If I'd packaged this a week ago you'd have seen the delinquent running to the mall half the time instead of going to school. The male model mesh takes up 500 megabytes by itself due to all all of the polygons and shape keys present which is part of why I'm swapping it out for a new one; I renamed 600 animations for that one prior to packaging this build since all of the names were to long for the packaging process to work. Pretty soon I'll just delete them all.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

PandaBrah

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
You work for blueprint ?
Yes. I try to avoid using C++ unless I absolutely have to since the last time I did it screwed things up. I might actually have to do so with the navigation however since even prior to what happened to all of the settings their was a fairly standard issue present with navigating hilly terrain. Had I known of this I'd likely have factored it into the city's level design; navigation worked perfectly in the village's flat terrain. Well, it's also entirely possible that I'm just screwing up something simple so I might not even need to end up using it.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote